79

okay im skipping some time because nee borns are so hard to write about.

A few months later. Minnie is now 4 months old.

"i think our daughter wants us baby" Dalton chuckles hearing the baby monitor. "She is playing with her stuffy" Ariana giggles showing him the camera. "the stuffy i got her" he smiles "she loves her daddy so much" she pecks his lips.

"Better go feed our munchkin shouldn't i" she smiles putting her laptop to the floor snd going to get Minnie. Since Minnie was now 4 months old she was at the stage if weaning onto normal baby food. She was also entering the stage if teething and it is hard breastfeeding a teething child.

Ariana's mornings now consisted of waking up at 7am giving Milk to her and then putting her back down to sleep if she goes off and then when she wakes ho feeding her breakfast to her. Which was blended oatmeal.

Ariana smiles hearing her little on behind her as she made her breakfast babbling to herself also wafting a soon around in the air as she had to entertain her some how without her wanting to cry because she was bored. Ariana turns around sitting down and testing the temperature.

"okay daddy is being annoying" Ariana whines as Dalton came down in just his shorts. Minnie turns around and smiles. "good morning gorgeous girl" he smiles giving her kisses making her giggle. "babe put some clothes on" Ariana whines. "why my fiancé finding me too attractive" he asks before Minnie grabbed the spoon and flicked some breakfast at him.

"hey you your supposed to eat it not throw it everywhere" Ariana tickles her making Minnie kick her legs laughing. "shes woke up really happy this morning I like it" Dalton smiles putting a top on.

"she sure did baby. We love a happy Minnie dont we" Ariana picks her up from her highchair. "be sick on daddy mummy needs the toilet" Ariana hands her to Dalton. "please don't be sick" Dalton pouts rubbing her back. Minnie rests her head on his shoulder making him smile. "are you mummy's twin"

****
"baby" Ariana walks into the kitchen. "Hey why are you having a work meeting with Minnie in your arms" "im a daddy and daddy's princess fell asleep here" "and they all wanted to see her so i got her from her playpen" "oh okay. well ill leave you alone sorry" She frowns leaving the room.

Around 30 minutes Later she felt arms around her. "hey handsome" she smiles turning around in his arms snuggling into his chest. "i want to marry you tomorrow" she lets out a sad smile. Dalton gently rubs her back "why don't we" he asks. He knew it wouldn't be a bug wedding but if she wanted to be his wife right now he would happily sign the papers. "i want a big wedding" she sniffs.

"then why don't we get someone to help is plan it. Then it might actually happen" since he proposed they never really had time to sit and plan their wedding. They were both sorting Minnie out or working. "mhm please" she nodded against his chest. "something else is on your mind" he asks "Im stressed" making Dalton glance at the time. "how about when our little girl is asleep. later for the night I make you some food. Run you a bath and give you a massage" he asks. "mhm please" she nods.

They both hear Toulouse snap at someone making them run to where Minnie is since Toulouse was always with her when she was alone. "Toulouse is Doug you like him" Ariana chuckles picking up Minnie making Toulouse stand down.

"He protecting her cute" Doug smiles giving Toulouse a fuss. "He protects her because he loves me" Ariana giggles kissing Minnie's cheek who started to babble away as she began to wale up.

"that's a very nice story" Dalton smiles taking her from Ariana's arms. "oh really" he gasps making Doug smile "he is one good daddy" "anyway what can i do for my good friend" "came to see my minnie moo" Doug smiles. "yeah shes just be taken my Dalton so good luck getting a cuddle."

"watch" Ariana walks over to him picking up Minnie. "no my cuddles" he whines "she needs her mama milk" Ariana lifts her top up "okay" he frowns "you can have her back dont you worry my handsome man. she loves her time with her daddy"