99

Ariana woke up first out of them both and looked at Dalton. She smiles throwing throwing the sheets off the both and smiles at both their naked bodies before sitting onto his tummy. "good morning angel" he smiles opening his eyes slightly. "good morning handsome" she smiles leaning down for a kiss.

Dalton smiles rubbing his hands over her ass making Ariana smile. "babe" Ariana giggles as she feels him. "im not doing anything" he chuckles. "mhm you are" she moans moving her hips slightly making him smile.

"you want it" He asks making her nod sitting up slightly and guiding herself down. "ooo your perfect" he gently holds her hips. "oh really" she asks rocking her hips painfully slow for him. "shit babe" he groans. "you have to enjoy it. fuck it being over within seconds" "im not complaining" he smiles cutely to her.

"mhm" Ariana hums closing her eyes. Dalton noticed she began to speed up her hips making him smile watching her face. Seeing her in he vulnerable state was a turn on for him an could make him finish in second yet could also make him last just to see her enjoying everything.

"look at me baby" He asks taking her hand. Ariana opens her eyes and looks down at him. "I want to see your beautiful eyes as you reach" He smiles. "fuck" Ariana moans.

"babe you close" He asks making her nod. He grabbed her hips slightly as he felt her reach before lifting her off him. "your mum told me to not make you pregnant on our honeymoon" He kisses her head before letting her finish him off.

"my mum really said that" she asks "mhm. She said this time she would like it to be a planned pregnancy not a unexpected. But I agree. We are not ready for another lite one right now" he pulls her down. "agree. I need a break" she giggles.

Ariana noticed her phone light up and it was Dalton's mum so she pulled the sheets over them both and answered the phone. "Hi what's up" "Minnie is screaming for you" She pouts. "maybe her teeth are hurting" "maybe she just didn't sleep well and is confused" Dalton adds.

"MAMA" Minnie screams. "Minnie come here." Verna asks making Minnie shuffle over and look at the screen snatching the phone out of her hand. "Baby be good for grandma" Ariana tells her. "mama" she whispers. "mama is here" "daddy here too" She moves the screen slightly so he was in the screen.

*****
"Hey ariana" Dalton asks walking over to her on the boat. "mhm" she asks looking at him. "Hope you like the water" he pushed her in making her groan. "your so annoying" she swims back to the boat. "help me back up" she whines. Dalton extends his arms and Ariana pulls him in. "how you like that" she giggles pulling her self back up on to the boat.

"I deserved that" he pouts climbing back onto the boat and pulling her into a hug. "okay im really missing Minnie" she holds on to him. "me too baby" He rubs her back. "i just want to give my little girl a cuddle" she sniffs. "Hey she misses us too baby its going to be okay" He kisses her head trying his best to keep her calm. He knew she was going to be an emotional rollercoaster over this time and he was okay with it.

"I love you" "i love you too"

"Hey we said we were going to recreate the titanic scene" Ariana looks at him. "come on then" he smiles.

(this scene)

(this scene)

"we are cute" she smiles looking at the photo they asked one of the workers to take for them. "super cute" he smiles "there is some beautiful sights here" she smiles. "There sure is but nothing compares to my beautiful wife" he whispers into her ear. "Stop baby your making me blush" she hides her head into his chest. "Mhm i work my magic" he rubs her back. "i hope i never get too comfortable around you that my butterflies ever stop" she mumbles. "i think your extremely comfortable around me anyway" he chuckles.

"mhm your allowed to see my belly button" she giggles. "i hope Minnie has your belly button" she adds. "its a belly button baby it may not be her insecurity" "well i hope not because her mother is the most insecure person i know"