13

Ariana rolls over and frowns as she was in bed alone. Her head was spinning which wasn't normal. "DALTON" she cries. She hears him coming up the stairs making her smile.

"whats wrong princess" He asks sitting next to her. "how much did i drink last night" she mumbles "3 glasses" he rubs her side placing a kiss to her head.

"and then you passes out in my arms when I was carrying up inside." he smiles lightly. "my head hurts" she whines "I'll go get my hung over girlfriend some water" he chuckles standing up leaving the room and walking down to the kitchen and getting her a bottle of water.

"I'm going to run you a bath since you was a pain trying to get dry. You whined every time I touched you" he pouts getting her a top and putting it over her head. "so you gave up and made me sleep naked" she giggles making him nod.

"I didn't sleep in this bed with you either" he pouts before going to start running her back. "what why" Ariana sits up before laying back down as he pushed her down. "because. It felt wrong. You were drunk. I couldn't get you into clothes without waking you up and I didn't want you to get upset if you woke up to me cuddling you" he explains making her heart melt.

"babe. Your my boyfriend. I trust you with my body. But thanks for caring about my feelings" she smiles sitting up and cuddling into him. "anything for my beautiful girlfriend" he smiles standing up going to put some cold water into the water not wanting to burn her.

"you want bubbles" he questions "mhm please" she nods climbing off the bed walking into the bathroom. "apart from your head how you feeling" he asks tickling her back. "Im great" she smiles. "last night was amazing" she looks up at him.

"im glad" he smiles. "anyway your bath is ready" he smiles "thank you" she smiles "I'll be downstairs" he gives her a kiss before leaving her to get clean.

****
"hi" Ariana jumps on Daltons back giggling. "Hi" Dalton smiles holding her legs. "oh your on a business call sorry" she pouts hiding her head "its okay" he smiles walking to place her down on the sofa. "5 minutes" he chuckles making her nod grabbing her phone.

5 minutes late Dalton comes and scoops her up into his arms. "im embarrassed" she giggles "don't be they don't care about my personal life" He smiles "there all really sweet" he smiles making her nod.

"so what would you like to do for the day" he asks looking at her smiling. "cuddle" she cheers "your like a child" he chuckles "am not" she hit him. "okay okay I take that back" he tickles her.

"but im running out of Ideas for us Quarantine too long" he pouts. "i need some more clothes too but I dont want to leave you" he pouts. "i'll come with you" she smiles.

"as long as we dont have contact with anyone" she smiles making him nod. "cuddle time can wait" she giggles making him nod putting her down.

Ariana runs off to get her shoes while Dalton waited for her to come back. "here" Ariana hands him a mask. "thanks" he smiles putting it on.

"come on" he smiles taking her hand. Ariana follows him out climbing into his car. "your car is a mess" she giggles "and who's stuff is it" he questions making her giggle. "mine" she laughs "your always surrounded by me its cute" he smiles leaving her property and heading to his.

"here is where my favourite marker went" she picks it up making him shake his head chuckling at her. "your hoarding my stuff" she questions holding up some clothes "no." he pouts.

He pulls into his drive and Ariana climbs out the car pulling up her hood before Dalton let her in. "I don't get why you need more clothes I was even nice and washed you some" she asks "because im bored of. wearing them clothes" he pouts making her mod lying on his bed.

"we need these" Ariana says making Dalton look at her "your not stealing any of my furniture" he rolls his eyes. "im taking the cushion" she giggles "your so annoying" he rolls his eyes. "that cushion doesn't go with your room" he states "and it smells of you and im having if end of" she sticks her tongue out at him.

"im stealing it back after this is over then" he rolls his eyes "then it will smell like me and you can cuddle it when were not together" she beams "I doubt Ill be cuddling a cushion after all this"

"is this yours" he asks holding up a hoodie making her nod. "see your stealing things from me too"