83

"Hi Freya" Ariana smiles letting her in. "babe help" Dalton whines making Ariana giggle going to get her little girl to let go of Dalton's hair. "it hurts that princess and you'll make daddy mad" Ariana tales her.

"so we have made the budget 1 million now because we want our dream wedding" Dalton smiles rubbing Ariana's back. "okay so what about destination" She asks "florida" Dalton smiles. "My Nonna can fly baby" Ariana looks at him. "no I want it to be over there its a beautiful place" he smiles "okay if your happy with that" she looks at him "of course princess" he smiles. "nope this one is your princess" she points to Minnie. "mhm she sure is" he smiles giving Minnie a kiss making her smile.

"love you cutie" he smiles making her bounce in her arms. "i wanna get married now" Ariana whines "patience baby" he chuckles taking Minnie from her arms. "your such a happy baby today i love it" he smiles.

"okay so what about colours" she asks stopping thek from getting too distracted "like winter wonderland Dalton smiles. "i have a photo on my phone if you want to see" Ariana smiles "please"

 "i have a photo on my phone if you want to see" Ariana smiles "please"

"something like these." Ariana smiles "mhm" she nods taking notes. "Can you send me that photo please" she asks "of course"

"is this one the flower girl" she asks "yes but his sister is kind of the flower girl too to bring her down" Ariana smiles "thats fine" she smiles.

"have you confirmed this with my sister" Dalton asks "mhm of course. She said she was going to tell you but she must have forgotten"

***
"so now we have a date and stuff is going along soon its going to he here" Ariana beams "I know 1 week has passed since we started planning it." he smiles kissing her cheek.

"who is your best man" Ariana asks "Dakota" he smiles kissing the side of her head. "who is your maid of honour." "Frankie wants to do it but i want Courtney to be it" Ariana frowns. "but Courtney could be a bridesmaid i really don't know" Ariana groans.

Dalton got up when they heard the door. They weren't expecting anyone and if anyone came they knew they just walked in. "oh Hi mum" he smiles letting her in. "oh and Tori" he smiles giving his little sister a hug.

"okay so where is my grandchild" she asks "sucking on her mama's boob" Dalton shuts the door. "Hi Verna" Ariana smiles looking up. "omg she is getting so big" she gasps. "I know she can roll over now" Ariana smiles resting her on her shoulder and burping her.

"ooo your planning your wedding" Tori gasps seeing the piece of paper on the side "stop looking through our stuff" Dalton takes it off her. "it says wedding details in big letters i could see that from the other side of the room."

"why is your budget 1 million isn't our family supposed to pay for it" Tori asks confused "my family is paying" Ariana smiles handing Minnie to Verna since she wanted a cuddle.

Ariana stood up giving Dalton a kiss before walking off to the bathroom. "is she okay" Verna asks concerned. "She probably needs the toilet. When ever she leaves the room i get a kiss. She will be okay" he smiles.

Ariana soon came back down and sat back down. "you changed" he asks "mhm" she nodded leaning against him. "me sleepy" she yawns making Dalton lift her into his knee and cuddle her to sleep.

"i wish I was able to sleep when i wanted when i have Dakota and you" Verna frowns. "she doesn't sleep all the time but i let her sleep since I know I know what to do with Minnie and if shes tired i don't mind feeding her with a bottle"

*****
Ariana put Minnie to bed and walked into the bedroom to fond Dalton. She heard the shower running so she stripped off and walked into the bathroom and climbed into the shower with him.
"hello beautiful" he smiles turning around to look at her. "i missed you" she giggles letting out a little squeal as he picked her up. "i missed you too but Minnie dribbled on me so i needed to shower" he smiles.

"you wanting to get wet or you just wanted a cuddle"
he asks "I wanted a cuddle" "you should Know you can't go anywhere without me coming to disturb you" she giggles making him nod. "I sure do.
You try cuddle me when i pee i think i know you by now"