78

"the ring is beautiful Dalton." "im glad you like it" he kisses her head tucking her into the sheets. "I'm sorry i can't give you anything" Ariana looks at him. "shut up you and go sleep" he chuckles pulling her into his arms. "i dont want to shut up" "ill make you"

"was that a threat" Dalton shakes his head pulling her into a kiss. Ariana smiles relaxing into the kiss as it just flowed between them both. He noticed Ariana stop and he gently pulls away and looked at her. "damn this girl falls asleep during kisses now" muttering under his breath as he got her back in a comfortable position for him.

However Dalton was soon woken later than night to Minnie screaming the house down. Dalton jumps off the bed and going and gets his girl. "babe wale up" Dalton turns on the light making Ariana whine. "whats wrong why is the light on" she whines holding her arms out for Minnie. "shes been sick everywhere" he hands her over.

"I'll clean her off" Ariana stands up walking to the bathroom placing her down on the floor and taking off her baby grow before giving her a sponge bath since it was a lot easier than running the bath for her.

"i bought you some clean stuff" Dalton places it next to Ariana. "thanks baby" Ariana lets out a yawn. She was used to waking up and then going straight back to sleep not having to clean her off. This was the first time Minnie had thrown up her milk in the night.

"how is she" Dalton asks "sucking away like nothing had happened" Ariana giggles looking down at her. "adorable" he smiles watching her. "i love how her little hand holds your boob as she feeds." "i love when she rests her hand on me." she smiles. "comfort" he asks "kind of"

****
"What you laughing at" Ariana frowns since she was changing Minnies smelly bum. "Just some comments" he chuckles. Ariana finishes off her girl before placing the nappy in the bin and looking at Daltons phone. "why are you looking at an account dedicated to my ass" Ariana raises her eyebrow. "because i love your ass" he places his hand on it making Ariana smile. "what comment you laughing at" making him point to the scream.

"Dalton fucks that pussy daily get a new hobby" Ariana bursts out laughing. "i mean it would be true of this girl wasn't here but im glad she is. life is much more fun now" "its a lot more stressful too"

"but damn they are too invested in our lives surly they dont need to care about me" he pouts. "they care because im the happiest when im with you. I see comments of us all the time and they adorable."

"why were you wearing starry underwear under a skirt while performing" he asks "thats edited. I always wear black or skin" "but stop eyeing me up on photos im right here."

"and before your friend wakes up because they i feel bad because im not in the mood" "theres a thing called having a hand" he states. "oh i know you don't make it very secret when you do it trust me i hear you"

"well i have to release somewhere" he frowns "i know baby." she smiles kissing his cheek. "im not mad how could i be mad for you sorting out your needs." "because your not in the mood" he shrugs. "babe. I still have to heal and shit the last thing i want is anything going near that area right now. As much as I do want to hope on your dick right now. I would rather not"

"you scared" he asks genuinely wanting to know. He didn't want her being fearful of something like that. "mhm a little bit but she is only 8'weeks old. And it's tiring so im not really interested. Don't worry im still sexually attracted to you a hell of a lot"