32

Ariana was at at her desk recording some lyrics she had come up with. Her emotions were high with love after her dream last night. She couldn't take the smile off her face. With Dalton staying with her she had began to get back into a normal sleeping schedule. Well she wasn't staying awake till 6am doing work. She was actually having breaks and spending time with her man.

"Hey beautiful I bought your some food and a cup of tea just how you like it." Dalton smiles walking over to her and handing her the plate with pancakes on and her tea. "i like how you made the strawberries into a love heart" she smiles pouting her lips wanting a kiss. Dalton smiles kissing her pouty lips. "enjoy baby" he smiles leaving her alone again.

Every few days they would have at least 2 hours away from each other. For a healthy relationship they needed to have some breaks from each other so they wasn't getting sick of each other. Not that they would they just started doing it.

Ariana ate up her pancakes while she edited her vocals. Her boyfriend had also been making her eat correctly too. He would constantly bug her to eat and take care of her self. Which Ariana loved about him because he truly did care about her.

Ariana's phone lights up making her unlock it with her face and goes to text messages.

Ariana smiles to her self before messaging Dalton.

Dalton walks into the room a few minutes later making Ariana smile

Dalton walks into the room a few minutes later making Ariana smile. "Hey" Ariana smiles "Hey cutie" he smiles. "were going on an adventure in a few days" she beams. "where are we going" he asks rubbing her back "we going to my new house" she bounces slightly really excited about all her new adventures. "mhm and we get to have sex in every room" he smiles "maybe just our bedroom" she rolls her eyes giving him a sweet kiss.

"im supergluing my lips to you" she pouts just wanting to kiss his adorable face all day long. "what was your dream about last night" he asks smiling at her. "how you know I had a dream" she pouts.

"well firstly you get moving around smiling hugging the pillow. And you spoke a little" he smiles "was it good things" she asks "mhm" he nods.

"okay" Ariana nods getting comfy. "well. remember when you came to the sweetener world tour with your sister and you came backstage after lying about needed to pee" she asks making him nod as he gave her a cheesy grin. "how could i forget" he asks.

"well. It was about that night and us having our first kiss" she blushes hiding her head "aww your such a cutie" he coos. "thats such a nice dream no wonder your one happy girl today" he smiles.

"it made me realise something" she mumbles. "and what is that my angel" he asks looking down at her cuddled into his chest. "that this relationship is so much different from my other relationships" she looks up to him before hiding her head out of embarrassment as he was deeply staring down at her. "every relationship is different" he asks confused "i mean. I feel such a deep connection with you. You always make me happy and laugh. You got to know me deeply before you even tried anything sexual with me and i love that" She explains.

"Sex is just a bonus with you. I'm a guy who would rather know someone and be happy with. Just cuddle and watch movies and be cute then always just being sexual with each other" He smiles kissing her head.

"Thats sweet and that makes me really happy." she wipes her eyes. "You were so nice about our first time together. It was like on out 10th 'sleepover" if you want to put it that way and you were so gentle. Now it just happens naturally and i like that us. Its not a craving we have" she fidgets around slightly on his knee making him smile.

"I love you Miss Grande" Dalton smiles "I love you too Mr Gomez" she giggles wrapping her arms tightly around him. "is that me" Ariana asks hearing a phone begin to ring. "its me" he sighs grabbing it from his pocket. "its my sister" he looks at Ariana "well answer it" she rolls her eyes. "its facetime" he adds "eww im hiding my head"

"hey sis you okay" Dalton asks "a boy broke my heart" she pouts "punch them" Ariana says "don't listen to her" Dalton rolls his eyes shoving her back into his neck. "fuck em sis they dont deserve you" Dalton tells her "but he was so cute" she frowns "don't waste your time on boys who don't give a shit about you" Ariana tells her "what she said" he nods kissing Ariana's head.

"i want another apple" Ariana climbs over him walking downstairs and getting an apple. "i need to buy us all some food damn" Ariana giggles looking what else she had.

"hey my boys" Ariana smiles at her doggies giving them some treats before going back up to her man sitting back on his knee. "also dropped the blueberries on the floor and Toulouse ate then" she frowns looking at Dalton. "your such an idiot" he chuckles.

"your sisters cute" Ariana smiles "i know" he nods. kissing her cheek. "she wants to meet you but she cant because of the virus" he tells her "aww she can meet me soon as long as she don't go all fan girl on me" Ariana giggles. "how did you tell her" Ariana asks "I was just honest with her. I just told her straight and she was like okay and just screamed but was annoyed because she had to keep it a secret" he chuckles.

"imma make you happy" Ariana smiles "you make me happy always" he smiles "come on" Ariana pulls him off with her. "what we doing" he asks "going to cuddle"