55

Ariana woke up and pouts as she had her baby wrapped around her and she needed to pee. "Dalton" She mumbles "mhm" he asks "let go i need to pee please" she asks making him loosen his grip. Ariana climbs off the bed. She looks back at her boyfriend and smiles at him still asleep yet still aware of her.

Ariana walks into the bathroom using the toilet. Before going to crawl back into bed. Ariana frowns as Dalton had rolled over so he was not facing away from her. So Ariana snuggled self into his back.

***
Dalton woke up and chuckles "since when was I the little spoon" he asks her knowing she was awake because she was rubbing his stomach "since you rolled over when I went for a pee" she states.

"aww i'm sorry baby" he rolls over and cuddling her "its okay. it felt weird to be the big spoon. I am 100% being the little spoon tonight" she adds. "okay we can do that. I like being the big spoon" he smiles kissing her head.

"are you going to work today" Ariana asks "im staying home with my girl all day" he smiles giving her a kiss. "yay" she cheers.

Ariana leans for her phone and opens it up.  "did you give your sister my number" Ariana asks confused "Nope" he shakes his head. "how did she get my number then" she asks. "I don't know baby honestly I wouldn't give your number out to anyone." he pouts.

"does your brother have my number" she asks "i think so. If he stole my phone he will have" he pouts "oh okay" she smiles "you mad" he asks "no not at all. How could I be mad at this adorable face" she pinches his cheeks making him smile.

"imma ignore her" Ariana giggles throwing her phone on the bed. "how long do you think we will be able to keep your pregnancy a secret for" he asks rubbing her stomach. Ariana smiles placing her hand on top of his. "thats the first time you touched my tummy" she pouts her eyes welling up. "well its going to happen a lot more" he smiles.

"and I don't know. Fans a lot because as long as I can cover my bump on photos Ill get away from it. Parents I'm not sure" she looks at him.

"it depends on when i show to the point I cannot hide it. Im known for wearing baggy clothes so its s plus" she smiles. "maybe we could take a walk today"
he suggests making her nod "we can do that" she smiles.

****
"you look cute" he smiles as she came down the stairs some leggings and a hoodie. "thanks baby" she smiles walking to the kitchen and grabbing a drink. "i hope I don't need to throw up when im on this walk" Ariana pouts. "we won't go too far baby" he rubs her back. "just to get us some fresh air instead of being stuck inside all day" he smiles. "what about cameras are you okay with that" she asks him making him nod.

"I'm grabbing you a bag incase you wanna throw up in the car" he says making her nod.

"you going to be okay wearing a mask" he asks "i hope so" she sighs. Even though it was months later it was still compulsory to wear a mask.

"My poor fucking child is coming into a fucked up world" she rolls her eyes. "baby calm down. We don't know what could happen in the next 7 months" he rubs her back.

"ive been thinking" Ariana looks up to him as they head to the car. "what have you been thinking" he asks "you need to go see your friends" she smiles "but they just want to know about how good you are in bed and its annoying" he huffs helping her into the car. "hey they were nice when i met them" she pouts "there not going to talk about it when your there are they" he chuckles.

"but if you really want me to go i will for you" He asks making her nod. "if you don't talk about my sex life" she adds "of course not. Thats between you and I" he smiles walking around and climbing into the car.

He drives them to a near park which was known for taking walks before parking up and climbing out the car. Ariana climbs out shutting the door and taking Daltons hand. 

"which way do you want to go" he asks making her point. "okay" he smiles walking the way she had pointed. "i don't like how small i am" she pouts. "since heels are a no go imma be tiny"

"aww my baby. Ill always be here to make you tall" he smiles. "but you have high raised trainers on so its not that bad" he smiles rubbing her back. "I know"

"your only just you know so its not that bad right now"  he smiles "I know" she pushes him side ways. "hey" he whines. Ariana runs a little bit before she stopped waiting for him to get her. "what was that for" he asks picking her up bridal style. "I don't know" she laughs.

Dalton leans down giving her a kiss. "im in love" she cheers as he put her back to her feet. "mhm you sure are." he smiles rubbing her back keeping her close as they carried on their walk. "now pull your mask back up" he chuckles.

"can i have some of your water" Ariana asks looking up at him. "of course" he hands her the bottle. Ariana moves her mask back down and takes a sip.

"you feeling okay" he asks rubbing her back. "mhm. Just need to drink water a lot" she giggles taking his hand again. "want a piggy back" he asks "duh of course" Ariana jumps onto his back. Dalton smiles holding her spinning her around making her laugh. "IM TALL" she giggles.

After about 5 minutes he put her down. "can we head back to the car. Im getting sleepy" Ariana asks "of course we can" he smiles.