8

Ariana climbs off the bed slipping on some clothes before leaving her boyfriend to sleep. She walks down and made her self something to eat. Sitting on a stool grabbing her ipad and looking through what was going on in the world. Not that it was going to be anything new. All there was going to be was more deaths and more cases.

"Ari are you okay" Dalton asks "mhm" she nods looking up at him. Dalton walks over to her sitting next to her. "I just miss my mum so much" Ariana sighs leaning against him. "its okay to miss someone Ariana" he rubs her back.

"I just want this virus to fuck off." she groans pushing her bowl away. Dalton scoops her up into his arms holding her. "everything is going to be okay" He whispers into her ear keeping her close.

"why dont you go and work. Thats something you would normally do" he suggests "because me head isnr in the right place. I just feel the need to cry but I cant cry" she pouts.

"i can express myself" Ariana stands up placing a kiss to his lips before going up to her room where her set up was. Dalton smiles lightly before standing up and looking at how much she ate. Before making some food himself.

"can you hear her" Aaron asks "I can" Dalton nods. "shes sad so im giving her some time to record before I go comfort her some more" he responds eating his breakfast.

****
Dalton walks up and into the bedroom making Ariana take her headphones off. "I brought some an apple and some water" he smiles "thanks" Ariana smiles taking them. "so how is it going" he asks sitting on the bed. "its going good" Ariana smiles walking to sit on his knee.

"eat your apple" he rolls his eyes. "can you make me something" she asks "mhm what you want" he asks looking at her. "I want a salad and you made me a good one last week" she smiles.

"I don't have the stuff. I would have to go buy some but your stressed about the virus I don't want you stressing about me getting it" he pouts.

"i have masks" she giggles making him nod. "fine Ill be back in an hour" he kisses her lips. 

*****
"Ariana told me to give you these" Aaron says handing him some clean clothes. "thanks" he smiles going into the next room and getting changed.

"what did she send you for" Aaron asks "she wants a salad like i did the other week to cheer her up" he smiles lightly. "whats she upset about" he asks.

"shes missing her mum" Dalton replies.

Dalton made his girlfriend her salad before taking it up to her "i see you have changed into some actual clothes" he smiles "your yellow shorts were messing with my work" Ariana giggles.

"thanks for going shop for me" she looks up at him. "it was dead in the shop anyway luckily" he smiles. "it was really weird to see the streets so empty"

"your back now you can keep me company" she smiles shoving some of the salad into her mouth. "i thought you hated people hearing you record" he asks "yeah but i have no choice and you make me happy so your making me cheer up and not think about everything thats going on" she smiles.

"okay" he smiles walking to her chair "but your sitting on my knee" he smiles making her nod standing up to let him sit down.

"this looks all confusing" he pouts. "thats because theres different parts" she giggles. "let me save it before you start messing" she rolls her eyes saving it before letting him mess around with it.

"oh shit what i do" he asks "muted me" she giggles unmuting it for him. "this was so good" she beams "im glad you enjoyed it" he smiles "you even have a bra are you seriously feeling alright" he asks "i do wear a bra occasionally leave me alone. I thought I looked cute" she pouts. "you do extremely cute" he smiles.

"love you"

"love you too"