16

"babe wake up" Dalton smiles shaking her. "what" she asks sitting up before realising she had fallen asleep at her work set up. "come on beautiful. Your clearly not up to working come gets some rest" he holds out his hand for her. Ariana stands up falling into his arms making him catch her and scoop his tired girl up into his arms.

"have you eaten today. Have you drank" He questions looking down at her "food" he face lights up making him shake his head carrying her down to the kitchen and setting her on the chair before making her a salad.

"here drink this" he hands her some water. Arian opened the bottle and began to drink. "im sorry" Ariana frowns. "what you apologising for" he asks confused. "for not taking care of myself" she pouts.

"babe you always take care of yourself you obviously just fell asleep" he gives her a hug. "but you seriously need to stop burning your self out." he kisses her head handing her the salad he had made.

Ariana began to eat making Dalton smile at her. "wheres Aaron" Ariana asks "he went out somewhere. He said he needed some food" Dalton smiles.

"so were alone" Ariana asks "we are" he nods. "is that why you came to find me" Ariana asks "no I was in the bedroom on the bed and I hadn't heard you in a while so I came to see if you were okay and you were asleep" he pouts "aww baby" Ariana pouts. "what were you doing in the bedroom" She asks confused.

"your nosey" he chuckles "but just on my phone and it was silent and nice" he smiles. Ariana stands up putting her bowl in the sink and giving him a hug. "ive never had to spend this much time with someone and im so glad its with you" she beams "me too. Seeing your beautiful face everyday is getting me through this" he smiles "and your humour and everything" he smiles.

Ariana stands on her tiptoes leaning up to give him a kiss. Dalton smiles picking her up. Ariana wraps her arms and legs around him. "so what would my angel like to do" he asks looking into her in the eyes falling more in love with her. "I want to show you something ive been working on" she beams "work" he asks making her nod.

Dalton smiles carrying her up to her studio room and sitting on her chair letting her turn around. Ariana gets up the document sheet and pressed play.

Dalton kisses her cheek as he heard her voice singing on the track. Ariana smiles at him. "it sounds amazing" he smiles "its about you"

"I love you" she leans into give him a kiss. "Thats how you feel" he asks "i love you too" he adds. "you taught me what love was again." she wipes her eyes "happy tears" she giggles.

"im happy im able to help you find out everything again" he looks at her "your so cute" she smiles.

******
"BABE" Ariana jumps onto him making him gasp and cough as the bed gently bounces from the sudden movement. "yes" he asks looking at her. "come entertain me" Ariana whines trying to pull him up but drastically failing and falling off the bed bed.

Dalton stands up walking over and picking her up. "okay now you got me up what you want" he asks carrying her downstairs "i want to be with you
and be fun but your being boring" Ariana pouts "well you have my attention now" He tells her "i do"

"lets play board games" she asks "okay" he smiles putting her down. "my ass hurts" she whines "you fell on it what you expect" he asks making her pout and get out some board games.

"think we should play twister" Dalton says "thats how you wanna play" Ariana asks. "ill be the tuning person" Aaron laughs taking the spinner.

"why do u still own twister" Aaron asks "because why not" Ariana shrugs.

"Dalton left foot red" Aaron says making him put his foot on red. Ariana got hand on yellow.

The game progressed and Ariana was not giving up.

"hello cutie" Dalton smiles as he comes face to face with her. "hi" Ariana giggle kissing his lips. "Ariana left leg red" Aaron laughs. "thats mean" Ariana whines. "stick your ass up so i dont knee you" Ariana pouts making Dalton move for her. "because I know your determined to win without hurting me ill be nice" he pouts.

"I dont think youll be able to do it but Dalton you have to put your right hand on green" Aaron says making Dalton awkwardly put his hand under Ariana's back.

Eventually Ariana fell on Dalton making him smile kissing her head "I win" he laughs "i hate you" Ariana pouts sitting on his chest. "aww is my baby a sore loser" he asks pulling her down. "no" she whines snuggling into him.

"you put up a good fight" he rubs her back "i wanted to win" she whines "do round 2" Aaron laughs "No!" Both of them rely at the same tome making them laugh.

"love you"

"I love you too"