77

"babe i'm going to get ready" Ariana smiles standing up. "okay beautiful" he smiles watching her walk away. "stop looking at my ass" Ariana shouts back. "no never!"

Ariana giggles walking up to the bedroom and looking in her closet for something to wear.

Ariana smiles at the fact she looked cute

Ariana smiles at the fact she looked cute. She was lucky since she had lost most of her baby weight not all but she wasn't complaining.

She applied some light makeup. Not too much because Dalton loved when she had no make up on but she had to feel beautiful sometimes.

****
Ariana walks out the bedroom and smiles seeing rose petals scattered along the floor. She wondered why he wouldn't let her leave the room to feds her daughter before he brought her to her. "what are you doing here?" Ariana asks confused seeing Doug with a rose in his hand and a piece of card.

Doug turns the card around. Ariana smiles.

Ariana, From the moment i first met you i fell in love with your smile, your laugh.

Doug hands her the flower and he points where she had to go. She followed the rose petals again and she smiles seeing Victoria same again a rose and card.

Our first kiss was magical and i knew from that day you were a special one.

Ariana wipes her eyes smiling. "how many more of these are there" she asks herself following the petals.

Aaron came next.

Im so glad you let me into your life. And let me help though your ups and down. You cry in my arms all the time and it makes me want to be stronger and herd for you every step of the way.

"tissue" Aaron smiles handing her one. "thank you" Ariana smiles walking to her next spot.

Joan was stood in front of her.

A few weeks ago i can't remember we were half asleep since Minnie was a few days or weeks old. You turned to me and thanked me for showing up in your life. I got to love you Take care of you and most of all be the man you always looked up to and came for a cuddle when you felt sad.

Ariana gave her mum a hug and walked to the next. spot.

Edward was now stood in front of her.

Love is rare and the love i found for you is what i have always wanted. I love you.

Ariana sees Courtney ahead holding Minnie in her arms. So she walked over to them. "now don't wave it around mummy has to be able to read it" Courtney says as she had one side of the card.

Lastly nearly 2 months ago you gave me a little girl. You gave me a child. I could never not be happy with you. I love you and our little girl so much.

"now where am i to go" Ariana asks confused. "next to the pool" Courtney smiles. Ariana walks out tucking some of her hair behind her ear before wiping her eyes. She smiles seeing Dalton with the most beautiful bouquet of roses in his hand.

 She smiles seeing Dalton with the most beautiful bouquet of roses in his hand

"They are so beautiful" Ariana smiles. "there so heavy so i'm not going to hand them to you" He gently placed them to the ground next to him before taking her hands.

"I love you so much" She sniffs. "Shh don't talk let me" he kisses her head. "Ive loved you. Adore you. And we have a beautiful relationship. I've shared so many happy memories with you. I got to experience our first kiss. In a dressing room at your tour. "Their was the first time i got to meet you. our first hand hold. the first time i got to hug you pick you up and of course make love to you" he smiles wiping Ariana's eyes once again.

"You let me into your heart. You opened up to me. you let me in. and i thank you for letting me into your life."

"so my beautiful girl" He smiles bending down to one knee. Ariana covers her face. "So my girl" he takes her hand again. "will you do the honour and marry me?" he asks "of course" Ariana jumps on him. "of course Ill marry you" she sniffs laying on top of him.

"congratulations" Everyone comes back out and Ariana smiles at them. Ariana looks back at Dalton and he pulls her into a hug. "i love you so much" he cries "i love you more" she sobs.

"wear protection you guys" was the last thing they both heard before the door shut. "you think they put Minnie back to bed" Ariana asks "mhm im sure they did" he nods. "I doubt they would take her or leave her alone in a chair or something" he kisses her head standing up placing her to her feet. "ill grab these" he smiles picking up her roses.

"We not doing it I hope you know that" she mumbles "mhm i do." he nods. "not pushing your body into anything right now" he kisses her head.