98

The couple both sat down eating their pasta salad. "mhm this is tasty" Dalton moans making Ariana look up at him giggling. "eat up cutie" "im trying baby. I just don't feel that hungry you know" "please eat a little bit. I didn't give you a lot but you do need to eat." he asks nicely. "okay" she picks up the fork and tucks in.

"you going into the ocean later" Ariana asks "yeah i think so I have been dying to get in" he chuckles. "make sure you wear good swim wear before this girl has issues" she giggles. "mhm maybe ill forget" he winks making her let out a groan. "you really don't know quite as much how much you affect me" she giggles. "I mean your nipples are out now so I think i get the hint" he smirks. "there just cold" she defends. "okay whatever" he stands up placing his plate on the side.

"you finished" he asks "mhm" she nodded.

"okay i'm getting in the ocean" he smiles "okay im getting a tan" she giggles taking off the shirt she had on making him nod.

Dalton went and got changed before running and jumping over Ariana making her jump before laughing as he came up from under the water. "babe get in its so nice" He swims over to her. "Okay but catch me" she giggles making him nod "but let me go take everything off me" she giggles making him nod again. Ariana runs off taking off her jewellery before running and jumping into his arms.

"I love you" Ariana holds onto him. "I love you too" he kisses her head. "i'm so excited for this boat trip in a few days" "me too." he smiles

"Ill race you to that rock" Ariana points making him nod. Ariana pushes off the deck swimming yo the rock. "Hey you let me win" she giggles. "did not" he states. "your bigger than me" she giggles "you were bound to get here first"

"fine race you back then" He states making her nod. Dalton touched

the deck first and Ariana hits his chest. "no fair your supposed to let the wife win" she whines making him hold her. "you won with me" He smiles "I sure did"

"you won my heart" she smiles "Im sure did" He nodded. "I took the key and locked us together forever" He smiles "yay" she cheers.

"im going to shower" Ariana kisses his cheek. "can i come with you" he asks "of course you can" Ariana smiles helping her over to the ladders. "this okay" he asks helping her up the ladders. "oh shit" Ariana falls backwards. "Ive got you" he chuckles "i did that on purpose you know" she adds "I know im pretty sure a 28 year old knows how to walk up some ladders" he pars her bum before climbing up. "damn you look hot" Ariana eyes him up. "thanks beautiful" he smiles making her turn away getting shy.

Ariana turns on the shower "want untangling" he asks making her nod. Dalton pulls her strings free and throws her bikini to the floor.

"You get in first" Ariana says "okay okay" he smiles climbing in. "fuck why does water making me even more turned on to you" Ariana bends down "okay okay little miss lets get you in here before you loose your self control" he laughs pulling her in. Ariana sits on the floor and Dalton looks at her. "are you having a pee right now" He asks "eww no. I just need to take my hair out and it may be easier like this" she giggles taking the grips out.

Dalton grabs the soap and squirts some on to her.
"babe" Ariana squeals making him chuckle. "got to make you a soapy goddess" he smiles "can i make you soapy too" she giggles standing up throwing some shower gel at him. "oh your on" He throws some more over her. "Okay okay i can't see" Ariana defends before jumping onto her soapy man.

"can we look up to the stars after this" She asks looking at his eyes. "of course we can" he smiles. Dalton cleaned them both off after their soap fight before helping her out and wrapping her into a towel.

*****
Ariana sat down next to Dalton on the deck where Dalton had laid out a blanket for them both. "look at that one" Ariana points. "there all so bright. Lighting up our life even more" he smiles holding her.

"this is just so peaceful" she smiles "it sure it. Its nice" he smiles rubbing her side "make a wish" He points to the shooting star making Ariana close her eyes and make a wish.

"what you wish for" He asks rolling on top of her. "not telling you then it won't come true" Ariana runs her hands through his hair. "Come on baby you don't believe in that stuff do you" he asks "not taking any chances" She sticks her tongue out at him.

"this is what we always did when we first got together" He smiles "It is" she nodded pushing him on to his back and sitting on him.

Ariana looks down at him and Dalton cutely smiles at her. Ariana leans down giving him a kiss. Dalton smiles wrapping his arms around her back. Ariana gently bit his bottom lip making him allow her entrance as she tilted her head slowly having one of the most passionate kisses they had ever had.

Dalton gently began to rub down her back before placing his hand onto her ass. "babe" she breaks away trying to regain her breath. "We can't do this out here" she stands up extending her arm. "your right" he picks her up carrying her to the bedroom and placing her gently onto the bed.

Ariana sits up gently removing her crop top from her body before doing the same with her shorts. Dalton smiles leaning back onto her. "mmm take them off" Ariana whines tugging at his shorts. "Not yet gorgeous. This baby need more attention before she looses it when I take them off" He pecks her lips gently rubbing her thighs.

Ariana opens her legs slightly giving him more room. Dalton smiles at her actions before kissing down her body. Placing kisses all around her boobs making Ariana smile grabbing a pillow and resting her head onto it watching him carefully. "theres no baby here baby you can make as much noise as you like" He smiles up at her seeing her bite her lip. "you sure" she asks "mhm we are in the middle of the ocean no one will hear you" he smiles. Ariana was still wary. She had got so used to keeping her baby asleep.

Dalton smirks looking up at her sliding a finger down and teasing her entrance slightly before pushing in. "oh fuck" Ariana jolts up "I knew that would work" he smiles moving his hand at a steady pace. "mmm baby there" Ariana breaths loudly. "like this" he asks making her nod. "i think i have something better" he smiles pulling down his shorts making her smile.

Ariana pushes him down on the bed. "No no no" He shakes his head. "hey shut it you" she kisses his lips. "you can have me where ever you want me in a minute" she smiles at him before gently rubbing his dick. "oh your so good to me" he groans moving her leg so she had access to her.

Ariana couldn't help but get worked up by him just staring at her pussy. He wasn't even touching her and he had this affect on her.

"Okay thats enough time to make my baby scream my name" he picks her up placing her onto the bed. "i love you Mrs Gomez" He smiles. "wait" ariana stops him. "you okay" he asks. "This is our first time as a married couple" Ariana smiles. "Mmmm extra reason to make you scream" He smirks making her take a breath. "you ready now" he asks making her nod.

He gently pushes into her making her let out a gasp. "Fuck baby" she breaths. "Been a while hasn't it" he smiles making her nod. Dalton lifts her leg up allowing him to go deeper making her scream out im delight. "baby fuck ahh" "want it slow baby" he asks making her nod struggling to get anything but screams out.

"Oh your amazing" he smiles kissing her head. "Nice and slow till we finish" Ariana smiles letting him love her.