15

"I need to go get changed out of your clothes" Ariana giggles sitting up stretching slightly since she hadn't moved in about 2 hours since they had both gotten comfy watching movies. "you know you don't have to baby." Dalton places his hand on her thigh smiling at her and the fact he had got her to sit still for 2 hours.

Ariana falls back down hiding her head. "whats up cutie" he asks rubbing her back. "you made me sleepy by making me sit still" she mumbles kissing his neck lightly making him smile. "well have a nap then baby. you need to sleep you missed some last night" he pouts grabbing the blanket from the back of the sofa and covering them both with it.

He soon knew she was asleep when he could feel her gentle breathing on his neck. He smiles looking down at her. her head gently rested on the side of her hand as the other arm was draped across his chest. Her messy bun which she hadn't taken out since last night made him smile.

She was so comfortable around him which made him extremely happy. When they first started dating she was shy and over time she became more confident with him which he loved.

Looking at her bare face, not even having her eyelashes on made him smile. She always had make up on. He didn't see why she always had it on at this time since she wasn't leaving the house. But he left her too it since it took up an hour of the day. Seeing her face complete bare makes him extremely happy being able to see her true beauty.

"stop gawking at her" Aaron laugh walking in seeing him intensely stare at her. "just taking in her beauty before she wakes up and goes and puts her make up on" Dalton smiles at him. "since you can't move want me to get you a drink" he asks "i'm okay right now" he smiles lightly to him before grabbing his phone from his pocket and playing a game.

*****
"Beautiful you have to wake up at some point" Dalton gently wakes her up. Ariana opens her eyes looking up at him. "How long have i been asleep" she mumbles "2 and a half hours." He smiles sitting up. "that was the best nap ever" she cheers. Dalton smiles at her leaning to give her a quick peck to the lips before he stood up.

Ariana lays back down snuggling into the blanker again while Dalton walked off to the toilet. "your going to fall asleep again" Dalton chuckles "am not" she sits back up standing up walking into his arms. "I love you. Thank you for sitting with me while I fell asleep in your arms" she smiles resting her chin on his chest while she looked up at him.

"what else is there to do than watch you sleep. It was a lot better than doing work" he smiles making Ariana smile. "I'm going to shower" Ariana smiles letting go of her boyfriend before going to to the shower.

Dalton chuckles walking into the kitchen making him some food. While he waited for his girlfriend to have her hours shower.

Ariana cleans herself up washing her hair before wrapping her self into a towel and walking out the bathroom. "do you follow me" she jumps seeing Dalton on the bed. "I was bored" he pouts. Ariana giggles walking over to him sitting on his knee. "what was so exciting about hearing water fall" she asks "not a lot" he pouts.

Ariana kisses his pouty lips making him smile, "your towel is so soft" he smiles. Ariana leans against him making him smile. "everything you do makes me smile" he smiles. "Im sat in just a towel on your knee of course your smiling" she rolls her eyes climbing off his knee and walking into her closet and putting an oversized hoodie.

"what the fuck" She hears Dalton gasp making her walk out and look at him. "what" she asks smiling at him. "you have some nice stuff" He smiles "get out my draws" she giggles. "why do i never see you in this stuff" he asks "because i never get dressed up ever" she giggles