Chapter 2: The Morning After

Taehyung woke up to bright colours dancing before his eyes. Dazed, he rubbed his eyes and groaned at his throbbing headache. Where the hell was he? , he thought as his eyes adjusted to the bright light. The events of the last 24 hours suddenly flashed before him. Was this all just some messed up nightmare? He looked around and was mesmerised by the room he was in. The ceiling had a beautiful gold plated chandelier with sparkling crystals dangling down. The walls that surrounded were modern and chic with many paintings created by his favourite artists. The bed was majestic- like that of a king. He suddenly realised that his clothes had been replaced with a satin nightgown. Okay, he needed to know where in the heavens he was. Suddenly his little sister's face flashed before his eyes. Was Kim Jina even okay? He began to get up when suddenly the door to the room swung open. Taehyung turned to see who it was and his eyes were greeted with an extremely pleasing sight. There stood before him the most beautiful man he had seen (besides himself of course). The man wore skinny jeans that hugged his thighs and a loose white shirt that showed off just the right amount of muscle. Taehyung gulped, slowly averting his gaze. "Like what you see?" the man asked and Taehyung snapped back to reality. He slowly got up. He locked gazes with the man who stood before him and licked his lips. "Do you like what you see?" Taehyung asked with a husky voice. Jungkook opened his mouth to respond but Taehyung cut him off. "Sh sh sh. Who the hell are you and where am I?" Taehyung asked, his voice now rising. Jungkook came closer. "I am Jeon Jungkook. And you are in my captivity."

A/N
Hope this book makes you happy.