Chapter 8: Sneak and Peak

Taehyung paced around the room. He could hear the shower running in the bathroom. Jungkook showered for way too long, Taehyung thought. It had been 3 days since Jungkook had promised Taehyung that he would look after Taehyung’s little sister. But, Taehyung hadn’t heard anything from him in this regard. Taehyung paced the room anxiously. He had to know how his sister and Jin hyung were. He had to let them know that he was okay. He was shaken out of his thoughts when Jungkook stepped out of the shower. His hair was wet, and there were droplets of water in the dip of his collarbone. Jungkook stood before Taehyung, half naked, with just a towel wrapped around his waist. Taehyung’s eyes travelled down to Jungkook’s hipbone and he gulped, forcing himself to look away. “Take a picture, it will last longer” Jungkook said with a smirk that caused Tae’s cheeks to blush a deep red. Taehyung threw a pillow at Jungkook and sat down with a huff. Suddenly Taehyung’s eyes caught a detail he hadn’t noticed before. He saw Jungkook remove a cellphone from a drawer next to his side of the bed. Taehyung’s eyes lit up as a plan formulated in his mind. Now he had to wait for the right moment.

*The Next Day
Taehyung waited for Jungkook to get into the shower, his hands almost trembling with excitement and adrenaline coursing through his veins. He lay on the bed with his face turned away from Jungkook, pretending to be asleep. After about 10 minutes which felt like eternity, Taehyung heard the bathroom door open and then shut. Now the timer had begun. Taehyung put on the loudspeaker in the room to drown out any noise he would make. He then tried to open the drawer, but to his dismay, the drawer was locked. “Nothing is ever easy, is it?” he thought as he tried to think of a place where Jungkook could hide a key. He knew that place would most likely be in the room for convenience purposes. He had seen movies where people hid keys under flower pots and plants. So, he picked up a succulent that lay in a corner. And low behold, there was a key under it. “For a mafia leader, Jungkook is a basic bitch huh” Taehyung thought to himself with a smirk. He quickly opened the drawer and took the phone. He turned it on and went to the text messages. He figured this was one of many cellphones Jungkook owned, considering the lack of applications and overall customisation. Tae quickly typed in Jimin’s address. Jimin, Taehyung’s best friend since 1995.  He typed a message saying: “Jimin-ah this is Taehyungie. I am okay. Please save the location I am sending you. Come here at night. There might be security so try to sneak in quietly. Come at 2 am sharp. Do not text on this phone number again. Love you.”
Suddenly Taehyung heard the shower turn off. He quickly deleted the message and kept the phone inside. His breath hitched in his throat when he heard the bathroom knob turn. “No Jungkook don’t come in!” Taehyung screamed so loudly that Jungkook jumped a little. “What the-! Why not Taehyung?” Jungkook shouted. “Because…I am naked. I am changing and I am naked and I can’t find my boxers so just wait for two minutes” Taehyung screamed back. Jungkook laughed and agreed to not come out. Taehyung quickly locked the drawer and kept the key back in place. “Whew…that was close” he thought as he sunk into bed. Now all he had to do was hope Jimin got the message.

This Jungkook to cleanse your souls🤯A/NHope y'all enjoyy💕-shamkoo25and taetaenu1524Remember, this too shall pass

A/N
Hope y'all enjoyy💕
-shamkoo25and taetaenu1524
Remember, this too shall pass.