Chapter 7: Secrets spill

Taehyung finished his food and got up from the gigantic bed, bored out of his mind. It had been almost three hours since Jungkook had left Taehyung in the room and Taehyung needed something for entertainment. He noticed a TV mounted on the wall. He looked around for a remote and turned on the TV, looking for some good channels. He suddenly stopped at a news channel and all the blood drained from his face as he saw the breaking news. The reporter was in a warehouse, the same warehouse where his boss had been murdered two nights ago. The cameras zoomed onto his boss’s corpse and Taehyung almost threw up. The reporter then said something that changed everything for Taehyung. She said that the CCTV had captured two men in masks murdering the victim and that it was theorised that these men belonged to the Jeon Mafia family. ‘Jeon mafia family’, these words echoed in Taehyung’s head. Before he could learn more, someone had switched off the TV. He turned to see Jungkook holding the cable wires, his face lined with distress. “What the hell was that, Jungkook?” Taehyung shouted. “You belong to a mafia family and YOU HAVE KIDNAPPED ME! HOW CAN I TRUST YOU?” Taehyung was now screaming. “Look, tae, I won’t hurt you okay? I can’t answer certain questions. But yes, I am the leader of the Jeon mafia family.” Jungkook explained calmly. Taehyung paced across the room, his hands trembling with rage and fear. “Let’s sleep. You’ve had a long day.” Jungkook said and sat on the bed. “Sleep? You expect me to sleep?” Taehyung exclaimed. He sat on the bed and looked at Jungkook with a serious look. “Why did you kill that man? Wasn’t it Hobi Hyung who was one of the murderers? Are you planning to keep me here and then kill me too? Are you into drugs and trafficking?” Taehyung rambled on, his questions not ending. Jungkook groaned. “Please sleep tae. I can’t answer your questions so it is better for both our sanity that you sleep” Jungkook said, exasperated. “It’s funny you assume I would sleep in the same bed as a mafia murder person. You are going to sleep on the floor.” Taehyung declared with a huff. “You are such a dramatic bitch Taehyung” jungkook said, rolling his eyes. “Floor. Now!” Taehyung said strictly. Jungkook lay down on the floor and sighed, tired and annoyed. Taehyung muttered a few swear words and rolled into bed. “Goodnight Taehyung” Jungkook whispered. “Fuck off” Taehyung whispered back and closed his eyes, sighing.

 “Fuck off” Taehyung whispered back and closed his eyes, sighing

A/N
Hope you have fun reading. Much love💕