Chapter 9: Caught in a lie

Taehyung tossed and turned in bed. The clock read 1 am. “Just one more hour for the riskiest plan I have ever made to either succeed or blow up in my face”, he thought, worriedly. He turned to face the empty side next to him. He scooted a bit to get a better view of the floor. Jungkook slept peaceful, the moonlight softly bouncing off his luscious lips. “He looks so handsome”,Taehyung thought. He sighed contently, all his anxiety seemingly leaving his body at that moment. Before he knew it, the clock chimed 1.55 am. Taehyung got out of bed and quietly put on a black hoodie that possibly belonged to Jungkook. It gave Taehyung an odd kind of peace as he slipped into it. He tiptoed past Jungkook towards the window. He had kept the window open and stored a rope he had made using blankets behind an odd cactus plant that sat beside the window. He tied the rope on the suspiciously sturdy hook near the window and slowly let it down. He was scared shitless of slipping and falling but he had to take this risk. He prayed to the angels and started climbing downwards. He was on the second floor so he wouldn’t die if he fell, but he would definitely break some, if not many bones. He finally stepped on the ground and looked around. Climbing down had taken him about 5 minutes so Jimin should’ve been here by now. “What if Jimin didn’t receive the text?” “What if he was caught?” Taehyung thought, chewing on his bottom lip worriedly. He was thinking about climbing back up when he heard rustling in the trees in front of him. “Oh crap! The guards must’ve seen me”, Taehyung thought and looked around frantically, trying to find a place to hide. Suddenly he heard footsteps approaching him. Taehyung slowly turned around and his heart leaped with joy at the sight before him. Jimin, his Jiminie, his best friend, stood before him. Taehyung ran towards him, tackling him to the ground. Jimin giggled and stroked Taehyung’s hair, lightly kissing him on the forehead. “Jimin-ah I missed your stupid face so much! I miss home so much. Look at the mess I am stuck in right now! I wish I was at the library working with you that fateful night.” Taehyung rambled on, partially whispering and partially sniffling. “Hey Taehyungie, it is okay. Jimin hyung is here now. I will stay with you until dawn.” Jimin ensured Taehyung. “Jiminie, how are Jina and Jin Hyung?” Taehyung asked, slowly calming down. “They are fine. But they are really worried about you. They reported you missing the night you didn’t get home. I have told Jina that you are okay but haven’t told Jin Hyung, in case he went and asked the police to follow me or something” Jimin explained. Suddenly Taehyung’s face turned white and Jimin gulped with fear as something hard and cold pressed against the back of his head. Taehyung saw a man in black, his gun aimed at Jimin’s head. Suddenly the man moved into the moonlight and a shiver ran down Taehyung’s spine as he saw the man’s face. The man had piercing yet dark eyes and they shined in the moonlight. “Taehyung-ah, who the hell is pointing a gun at my head” Jimin asked, a slight tremble in his voice, not daring to turn and face the man himself. “I am Min Yoongi” the man said in a low, husky voice. “Taehyung why in hell are you out here and who the hell is this man” Yoongi asked in a threateningly low voice. “Please don’t hurt him. This is just my best friend. He will leave immediately, I promise.” Taehyung said, pleadingly. “Ah but Taehyung, you seem to be forgetting one rule in this house. Once you get in, there is no getting out” Yoongi said with a haunting smile. “What the hell? You cannot capture me too. Please let me go and let me take Tae with me” Jimin begged. “I am sorry babyboy, but that’s not possible.” Yoongi said with finality and clicked his gun. Two of you, start walking towards the house. Any sudden movement or any trick and you will regret it” Yoongi warned and nudged the boys. Jimin rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at Yoongi, but followed his instructions none the less. “Guess we’re stuck together, huh?” Taehyung said to Jimin with a sigh. “Well, they don’t know what’s coming their way, Taehyung. Let’s give them a taste of the ‘Vmin’ hell.” Jimin said quietly, a smile playing on his lips. “Yeah…let’s give them hell” Taehyung said, finally smiling.

A/N Hope you are enjoying so far! Listen to the songs mentioned in the beginning of the chapters for enhanced effect:)Much love,taetaenu1524 and shamkoo25

Much love,
taetaenu1524 and shamkoo25