Chapter 6: I'm sorry

Taehyung plopped his bags onto the marble floor and sat down on the bed with a thump. Jungkook turned around, starting to leave. “You have the audacity to stash me in your shitty mansion like I’m rapunzel and not even offer an explanation. You bastard! I will find out your secret and ruin you, I swear on my unborn child” Taehyung said in a deadly yet soft voice. Jungkook turned around a faced Taehyung. “All you need to know is that you are going to stay here for some time and not cause any trouble” Jungkook answered. Taehyung slowly got up, and walked towards Jungkook. He then did something he never thought he would. He picked up a fork that lay on the coffee table and pointed it towards Jungkook, inches away from his neck. “You give me answers or else I’ll cut your throat with this…fork and end you” Taehyung said, his eyes glaring like fire. In a flash of movements, Jungkook had pinned Taehyung against the cold marble floor, his cold fingers on Taehyung’s beautiful neck. “Pretty boy, you really think you can kill me? Do you know who I am? Better stay in your limits or you won’t live to see another day” Jungkook shouted, his voice laced with anger. He released his grip on Taehyung and started to leave. Suddenly he heard soft sobbing. Jungkook turned around, shocked to see Taehyung curled up on the floor, tears streaming down his flushed cheeks. All anger left Jungkook’s body and he knelt down next to Taehyung. “Hey I’m sorry oka-” Jungkook started but Taehyung wasn’t having it. “You, you think everything is rainbows and butterflies right?” “You entitled piece of shit! You don’t know what I am going through. I don’t know if my sister and brother are okay! I don’t know why and what happened that night! I don’t know…if I will ever see my family again!” Taehyung sobbed. Jungkook pulled Taehyung into an embrace. “I will make sure your sister and brother are okay. I will make sure she is taken care of well and I will deliver a letter to her on your behalf. But Tae, there are some questions I can’t answer, some things I need to shield you from. You will get to know, all in good time.” Jungkook whispered as Taehyung calmed down. Jungkook realised he was still holding Taehyung and quickly got up. He smiled at Taehyung and asked him to rest. Jungkook started walking out the door. “You know I won’t stop looking for answers, right” Taehyung asked. “I know” Jungkook said, and walked out, smiling.

A/N
The drama is slowly brewing. Buckle your seatbelts for one hell of a ride💯
- taetaenu1524 shamkoo25