Chapter 15: Consequences

the present
Taehyung sat on the bed, chewing on his fried chicken. Jungkook sat in the armchair across from him, his eyebrows furrowed with worry and frustration. "You didn't poison the chicken or something, right?" Taehyung asked with an uncertain smile. "No, but I should've after the stunt you pulled today" Jungkook said with a sigh. "I am not going to apologize for having some fun. I rarely think my actions would have consequences. Although drinking your dad's vodka might have been a bit reckless of us" Taehyung said, finishing off the last piece of meat with a smack. "A bit reckless is like the understatement of the decade" Jungkook said, raising his voice. "Taehyung you live in this goody goody world. You have NO idea how dangerous my father is. If he knew what you did, he would torture you" Jungkook said walking towards Taehyung. Taehyung gulped. Jungkook ran his hand through his hair. "I need to tell Yoongi hyung. Maybe we could get a replacement for the vodka or something" Jungkook said and started walking out the door. "No no no no no" Taehyung shouted and pulled Jungkook. The pull came as a shock and Jungkook toppled over, taking Taehyung down with him. Jungkook was inches away from Taehyung's face. Jungkook's warm breath tickled Taehyung's chin. Jungkook's eyes clouded as they travelled down Taehyung's perfect face and rested on his lips. Taehyung licked his lips, his breath hitched in his throat. Jungkook suddenly came to his senses and rolled over. "Why the hell did you pull me" Jungkook said softly, looking at Taehyung. Taehyung still lay on the floor, looking a bit out of it. "Taehyung?" Jungkook said again. Taehyung got up. "Sorry about that. But you cannot tell Yoongi hyung. He already threatened to kill me once. If he knew what I did, he would actually kill me" Taehyung explained shakily. Jungkook smiled. He touched Taehyung's arm. "Yoongi would not hurt you. Not on my watch" He reassured. "But I need to tell him so we can find a way to solve the problem without you getting hurt" Jungkook told Taehyung and tugged his hand, leading him out of the room.

*Meanwhile*
Yoongi dragged the (very) drunk Jimin into his room, frustration slowly crawling under his skin. Jimin plopped himself onto the bed, bouncing up and down on it. "Yoongi hyung, look- your bed is a trampoline" Jimin said with glee, his mocha like cheeks glowing. Yoongi felt the anger slowly leave his body. There was something about Jimin that made him feel happy. "Okay we need to get you to bed" Yoongi said with a sigh. Jimin pouted. "Why so early? It is just 10 pm" Jimin whined. "Well for starters, you are very drunk. You need to eat something and then sleep the hangover off" Yoongi said softly as he ordered some pizza. "Pizza will arrive in 10 minutes." Yoongi said and turned off the phone, sitting down on the bed. Jimin scooted closer to Yoongi. "Sorry for today. We went too far" Jimin said. "Don't do anything to Tae please. It was my idea. Plus he is my best friend and my family" Jimin rambled on, his eyes sparkling with tears. "Hey" Yoongi said softly. "I am not going to harm Taehyung okay? I am not heartless, you know. I just needed him to understand certain boundaries" Yoongi explained. Jimin smiled and kissed Yoongi on the cheek. Yoongi blushed, color spreading to his ears. Jimin laid his head on Yoongi's shoulder. "I like you, Yoongi...hyung" he slurred slightly. "But you act all mean and tough and I am scared of telling you how I feel" Jimin ranted, rolling his eyes with a huff. Yoongi blushed and quickly looked away. There was a knock on the door. His maid had brought them the pizza. Yoongi thanked her and set the box down between Jimin and himself. "Eat. It will help" Yoongi said and nudged Jimin. They munched on the pizza in silence. "Why hold us captive" Jimin asked. "Well, we need to keep you here for you might rat us out to the police. Also you two are in danger, and I want to protect you" Yoongi said. "What danger?" Jimin asked. "Let me and Jungkookie worry about it for now" Yoongi said with a slight smile. Jimin licked the sauce from his fingers and rolled into bed with a content sigh. Yoongi threw the box away and switched off the light, getting into bed. Yoongi rolled over to face Jimin. "Good night hyung" Jimin yawned. "Good night, Jimin-ah" Yoongi said, touching Jimin's cheek. "I like you too" he whispered as Jimin drifted off to sleep.

 "I like you too" he whispered as Jimin drifted off to sleep

A/N Seriously Yoongi being soft for Jimin is peak cuteness. Hope y'all enjoyed. Chapters will get longer as we go forward in the book. Hope you had fun reading and imagining soft Yoonmin and Vkook
Love love❤️
taetaenu1524 shamkoo25

However old you are, whatever stage of life you are at, it's okay to still be on the journey of finding yourself.