Chapter 4: Calm before the storm

Flashback continues

Jungkook looked in the mirror, sighing as he realised he had buttoned up his shirt the wrong way. He re did his shirt and fixed his belt one last time, his will slowly leaving his soul with every second that passed. Suddenly he heard his door swing open and Hobi walked in. Before Jungkook could say anything, Hobi shamelessly checked him out up and down, whistling with amusement. “Oooooh somebody has a date tonight” Hobi said and Jungkook sighed. “Hobi hyung, it’s really not what you think. I am dreading this date so much, that I would rather go to the salon and get my nails done with you” Jungkook said and sat down next to Hobi. “Kookie, is your date with a sixty year old aunty or something? I thought I taught you better than that.” Hobi laughed, being the dramatic queen he always is. “No it isn’t like that. I am being forced by my wonderful father to go on a date with Lisa, Lisa Manoban.” Hobi furrowed his eyebrows for a second. “Lisa Manoban huh? I’m familiar with the family but have never seen Lisa.” Hobi said, pulling out his phone and googling her. “Jungkookie, I know you have this righteous anger within you, but damn boy, she is hot” Hobi said, smirking at Jungkook. Jungkook got up and left the room, waving at Hobi on the way out. His chauffeur waited for him in the Mercedes. “Where are we headed?” Jungkook asked half heartedly. “Your father booked the Moonlight restaurant for you and your date, Mr. Jeon”, the chauffeur explained. Jungkook spent the entire ride brooding with dread until they finally arrived. He had to admit, this restaurant was beautiful with an outside eatery overlooking the deep blue ocean. He asked the chauffeur to have some dinner as he waited and then walked into the restaurant. He was led to his table by the manager and he saw Lisa seated, engrossed in her phone. He cleared his throat and she looked up, their eyes finally making contact.

Lalisa Manoban:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.💕