Chapter 10: I hate you

Taehyung (also called V by Jimin) came face to face with a pissed Jungkook. Jimin stood behind Taehyung, awestruck at the décor and aesthetics of the mansion. Yoongi walked up to Jungkook and sighed. “You need to be careful, Jungkook-ah” he said. “Taehyung is smarter than you think”. Taehyung smiled and looked at Jungkook with puppy eyes. Jungkook rolled his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose. “I will deal with your friend tomorrow.” Jungkook said, looking at Taehyung and then at Jimin. “Yoongi hyung, keep an eye on the new guy, will you?” Jungkook said and signalled Tae to follow him. Taehyung nodded at Jimin and followed Jungkook to his room. “You just cannot not get into trouble, can you?” Jungkook asked, trying to stay calm. “Fuck you man” Taehyung said loudly, throwing a pillow at Jungkook. Taehyung regretted that immediately when he saw Jungkook slowly walk towards him, his eyes filled with rage. Jungkook held Taehyung’s wrist and pulled Tae towards himself. He tilted Taehyung’s chin so his eyes would meet Jungkook’s. Taehyung could feel Jungkook’s lips dangerously close to his own. Taehyung gulped. “I know why you called your best friend. You wanted to check up on your family. But next time, just ask me. Okay?” Jungkook said in a low voice and licked his lips. Taehyung sighed and buried his face into Jungkook’s collarbone. “I hate you” he mumbled and Jungkook laughed.

*The next day*
Taehyung rubbed his eyes, the events of last night flashing before his eyes. He smiled and turned onto the other side. His eyes landed onto a sleeping Jungkook. Taehyung smiled and admired the handsome man that lay before him. He checked the time. “Damn its just 6 am” he thought and got out of bed, still sleepy. He walked downstairs, looking for the kitchen. All of a sudden he ran into Yoongi who was also heading towards the kitchen. “Yoongi hyung. Good morning” Taehyung said, unsure. Yoongi narrowed his eyes at Taehyung and walked away. “Umm…where is the kitchen?” Taehyung asked. “Follow me” Yoongi said without turning back. Taehyung entered the huge kitchen with atleast 300 cabinets and drawers. “Where is the…umm…milk” Taehyung mumbled. Yoongi opened the fridge and handed a bottle of milk to Taehyung without a word. Taehyung watched as Yoongi brewed himself a cup of coffee. “Stop staring and drink your milk” Yoongi grumbled. Taehyung blushed and poured himself a glass of milk. “Where is the chocolate powder Hyung” Taehyung asked. “It is in the third cabinet from the right. Also, don’t call me hyung. Call me Mr. Yoongi or Mr. Min” Yoongi said sternly. Taehyung quickly nodded and mumbled a thank you. “Taehyung, one more thing” Yoongi said, turning towards Taehyung. “Don’t dare to disobey rules again or I swear I would make you regret it” Yoongi said in a threateningly low voice and left the kitchen. Taehyung sighed and stirred his milk. “I thought Jungkook was bad. Well, Yoongi hyu- Mr. Min is even worse” Taehyung thought with a sigh and walked off, trying to find Jiminie.

A/N Hehe hope y'all enjoyed that cute Taekook moment. A lot more to come❤️
-shamkoo25 and taetaenu1524