P R O L O G U E

Hello my lovely readers! I'm back again with a Trashykawa fanfic! He is the only trash we accept and love, so it's an honor to add him to my husbandos

Hello my lovely readers! I'm back again with a Trashykawa fanfic! He is the only trash we accept and love, so it's an honor to add him to my husbandos. XD

Anyway, as I've said from my other books; English is not my first language and I'm still learning. I apologize in advance for typographical and grammatical errors ahead.

Also, I'm tired of y'all degrading yourself every time I try to describe you as a goddess.

JUST ACCEPT IT!! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL EVEN THOUGH I DON'T KNOW YOU!!

ONLY LOVING AND INDULGING YOURSELF WOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY! SO LOVE YOURSELVES!

OKAY?!

Back to the story, I'm giving you guys a warning that your personality here may not be accurate. Because your character here is supposed to be timid, docile, and reserved.

Basically, like an introvert. Though I'm not saying all introverts are like that, just most are.
(We're mostly noisy and chaotic online LOL.)

AND, Kyotani Kentaro, or KyōKen-chan/Mad Dog-chan is your little brother here and this fanfic will show that you are total polar opposites.

I also know that his name is supposed to spell like; Kyōtani Kentarō or Kyoutani Kentarou. But I hate seeing the red line under his name when I'm writing. So I simplified it.

Additionally, I will add a backstory for Kyotani that is not written from the manga. So most of the informations about him that you will see here are my ideas. In short, it's not really official.

That's all and I hope you'll enjoy this one too!

—•—

The cool breeze of the spring season brushed against your skin, and you smiled at the refreshing feeling. Like always, you sat alone beside the window of your classroom as you listened peacefully to your favorite band through your earphones.

You felt a little sleepy after filling your stomach with your favorite lunch, and now just waiting for the class to start.

"Kyotani-san!" A girl from your class called you, but you were busy spacing out and daydreaming.

Then they decided to reluctantly approach your relaxed self. You felt their presence and your smile faded.

You removed your earphones and a pair of (e/c) eyes lifted up to the familiar faces of the girls.