Chapter 2: Tangled of Mess

It's been about three days since the hallway scene happened, but you're still on edge

It's been about three days since the hallway scene happened, but you're still on edge. You have also been a lot quieter and skipping lunch just because you're scared that you might bump into Oikawa.

You've been gloomier than ever. Your classmates might or might not have been seeing a dark fog surrounding you.

Rina's picture was laying on the deepest part of your bag when you saw it, and that's when you figured out why the captain of the volleyball mistook you for the petite girl.

However, you don't know why he didn't gave the letter to Iwaizumi and the guilt has been consuming you. Though you try not to feel like that since it's not really your responsibility, but you think that you failed someone and you hate that.

But you don't want to meddle any further, so you distracted yourself by looking out the window. Your favorite songs were also playing through your earphones. And you increased the volume to block your thoughts.

So, it was completely understandable how you didn't noticed Oikawa's arrival at your classroom's doorway.

Some of the girls were starting to make a fuss out of it, especially Rina. She keep muttering to her friends that "Iwaizumi-san is here".

Their eyes widened at each other and were obviously confused.

"Can you call Kyotani Rina for me?" When Oikawa asked that, Rina who was approaching him, froze from her spot.

"Kyotani Rina? The only Kyotani we have is Y/N. And the same goes for Unko Rina." The guy who Oikawa asked, answered confusedly.

And Rina, who was embarrassed of her surname, freaked out. Unko means "poop", that's why she didn't wrote it.

"Hinoki-kun! Please don't announce my last name so loud," she yelled at her classmate then turned to Oikawa, "I-I'm sorry, Iwaizumi-san. I-I was ashamed of my surname, so I didn't wrote it on my letter. However, I put my picture on it so you would know, but it seems that the one who delivered it deceived you..."

She guessed that you stole the spotlight from her and that you claimed the letter, since Oikawa looked shocked when he saw her, and she confirmed that you removed her picture.

It was a perfect scene for the heroine she was depicting herself to be. She was delusional. That's why Rina also didn't noticed that the people around her, froze from the spot when she called Oikawa by the wrong surname.

Oikawa, who was dumbfounded by his discovery, was utterly speechless. And he figured out the owner of the real letter, so he was in dismay. Now he understands why you know him back at the hallway scene.

"K-Kyotani...Y/N. Where is she?" He asked while chuckling nervously.

Rina was confused as to why he would look for her "impostor". It's because Oikawa wanted to apologize to you for what happened, and he also wanted to see you.