Chapter 5: His Secret

Hello, my lovely readers! It is I, your potato of an author, and I have an extremely important announcement today. Proceed to scroll down.

Lo and behold! Oikawa Tooru's season 4 art style!! THIS IS AN OFFICIAL ARTWORK!!! OH, THE GODS HAVE ONCE AGAIN, BLESSED MY FILTHY EYES!!

OH MY GOD HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HE LOOK FINE AS HELLLLLL!
(*'∀`*)

Due to personal reasons, I have decided to pass away.

And I'll be reincarnated to the Haikyuu world.

*   *   *

"We have the necessary materials for our play, and we have a month and a half to prepare before the festival play, so let's do our best, everyone!" Okano ended her speech among the third year students who wanted nothing to do with the play.

Class was over and you all share the same thought of wanting to leave already, but you were all called to the auditorium for the first time. It was for the upcoming festival.

The students only answered lazily and half of them didn't even bother.

"It's okay to feel that way, but please remember that not showing up has its own consequences. Besides, it's your fault that you all are here." The teacher wasn't even affected by the gloomy atmosphere that the students was emitting. Like she's used to it.

Each student had different reasons for lacking activities from the previous festivals; some went to vacations, dates, concerts, etc. But students who had emergencies, part-time jobs, and any other important issues were excluded from the mandatory participation.

Then after earning a few frustrated groans from the students, Okano started calling picked members of the cast to stand in front of everyone, and after that were the remaining students' designated work.

You were staring at the floor the whole time as you fidgeted your fingers in front of everybody, and Oikawa glanced at you worriedly but he didn't know how he should talk to you.

He himself, can't believe that he is lost for words for the first time, especially in front of a girl.

"Oh, I forgot something! You guys stay here, and those who escapes gets to clean the bathrooms for a week!" Okano gave you all her devious grin and you were all dumbfounded as you watch her leave.