24| Adult

Adult

"I want what I give. Simple as that"
-R. H. Sin

Mariana's POV

Mariana's POV

I woke up tangled in Alfie's hold.
His warm chest acting as my pillow, his legs weaved with mine. He had one arm around my waist, it seemed to have snaked under the shirt I was wearing and I could feel his rough large hand against my skin, resting on my hip, the rings felt foreign against me.

His other hand was wound into my hair, holding me to him as his head rested on top of mine.
The sunlight was lighting the entire room up in a warm glow, seeing as he didn't shut the curtains last night.

I just laid there, watching him and revelling in the warmth and peace this morning was bringing me.
I tried to get up, but I was pulled back down by Alfie's big arms.

He nestled his face into my neck, making me laugh
I tried again, succeeding this time and slipping out of the bed.
The floor felt warm under my feet, considering the sun was beaming into the room.

I made my way round the bed to the door, leaving a small kiss on Alfie's cheek before trotting downstairs
I flicked the stove on and began making breakfast.
I planned on going back home later today, I appreciate everything Alfie's done for me, but I couldn't outstay my welcome.

I made eggs, bacon, toast, sausages and tea.
It was the least I could do for him.

Alfie's POV

My back actually felt quite better this morning.
I remember waking up earlier, the sun was fucking blinding but I couldn't be arsed to get up. So I went back to sleep.

Then I woke up again when the bed shifted, knowing Mar had gotten out of bed. I was going to get up as well but then she kissed my cheek.
I'm assuming she'd thought I was asleep. But it actually felt really nice.

Last night was foreign territory for me. I'd never really slept with a woman before. Just sleeping. But it was good.
She was soft and warm and I didn't have as many nightmares as I usually did.

I eventually got up, as I pulled a shirt on I could smell something cooking downstairs.
I slowly got down the stairs, to find Mariana stood over the stove, her hair draped over one shoulder and my shirt coming down to just above her thighs.

She looked like a painting, something you would never get tired of staring at.
I cleared my throat, sitting down at the small table in the kitchen.

She turned around and smiled at me
"Breakfast?" She asked, plating two eggs up
I nodded, taking the plate from her when she came closer.

"Thanks dove" I said, beginning to eat
She sat down opposite me, digging into her own plate.
It felt weird, but a good weird.
This was foreign to me... eating breakfast with someone else, having a woman in my house.