26| Epsom

Epsom

"She had a way of pulling herself back together and becoming something that was unstoppable"                    - J.M. Storm

Just a reminder of Mariana's Outfit because I'm seriously in love with this one!

Mariana's POV

The car came to a stop, the entrance only a few feet away from me.
Posh morons and their rich bitches hanging off their arms, all clad in silk and big hats and conversing like today was the biggest event of their year.

"You running with the elite now?" Frank chuckled, leaning round to look at me.
I gave him a certain look.

"Today is the day Sabini meets his maker my dear Frankie" I said.
"And that's you I presume" he smiled
"You bet your ass it is" I smiled, stepping out of the car.

As I slammed the door and approached the entrance, everyone looked at me with nothing but disgust.
Just because I wasn't dressed up and flaunting my wealth... dickheads.

I walked through, stopping at the top of the stairs. The sun was out, shining as I surveyed the crowd below me.
I looked around for Thomas, or any Blinder in fact.

I spotted a bunch of suited up Peakys, down by one of the pillars, upon closer look I then saw John and Arthur, talking and laughing with the group.

I trotted down the steps, everyone's eyes gave me a long glance, most with disgust, some with curiosity.
Thankfully the coppers didn't give me a look at all
John and Arthur caught sight of me halfway down, their eyes practically bulging out of their heads.

As I approached them I saw them whispering to each other, until Arthur turned my way.
"Mar... what the fuck are you doing here?" He asked, looking stunned.

"Well I thought I'd place some bets... have a mooch around, some nice fella over there keeps eyeing me I think I'm in there-" I said, looking back at the guy eyeing me in utter disgust of my outfit, I was cut off from speaking by Arthur grabbing my arm and turning me to face him again.