📢The Concert - Intro 🎶

Hello fellow readers! Thanks so much for choosing to read my fanfiction! You won't be disappointed! P.S. I have recently updated the chapters (to improve my grammar, write with more detail, etc) so I advise you to reread them. Now, into the story...

Hi, this is me. My name is Emma. I'm 18 years old and from Canada. My story starts in the summer after my senior year in high school, before I start university. I'm about to tell you how a single night changed my night forever, so if you're wondering what I'm talking about, continue reading :)

P.S. This happens in a parallel universe without the Corona Virus.

--//--

This was the day we've waited for so long. My best friend Olivia and I found out a couple of months ago that Niall Horan, yes THE Niall freaking Horan, had started a new tour all around the world. Although, our country wasn't included on the list, unfortunately. We, as his fans for years, were very heartbroken but didn't give up. For a whole year (from summer before our senior year until its end) we worked part-time through the school year in a shop close to our homes until we finally had the money we needed to go see our idol live in Ireland. Now, don't get us wrong, we weren't crazy fans to the point of knowing everything about him, like a stalker, gosh no. We simply adore his music and want to support him like he has been doing all these years through his music and his sparky personality.

The magical day has finally arrived and we couldn't be more excited. It was the day when we boarded the plane, the day when all the hard work to manage a job and study at the same time became worth it, it was the day we dreamed about. And it was here...

We didn't know that our lives would change so much after one magical concert... 😊

To be continued...

Sorry for the short chapter, it is just an intro, the others will be bigger don't worry 😉

Note: Check out my account @mywattystories where I can update you on the writing of my fanfictions.

Disclaimer: You will see later that this story is based on some celebrities but keep in mind that even you don't like them you can keep on reading fanfiction and pretend they are other people. Just hope you like it. Also, I have no copyrights over the characters, like I said they are based on real people, I just wrote this as a what-if world, it's just my way to imagine what it would be like to know them. Now that everything's said, let's start.