Chapter 10

(Mikayla's POV)

"Ok, don't laugh, because it's kinda cheesy," I explain, a little embarrassed. "But, since you like that Slytherin boy I thought a snake ring would be appropriate." I hand her the elegant ring and she gasps in awe.

"It's beautiful, Mikayla!" Scarlet says in a soft voice. I smile at her before going through my make up bag and trying a shade of light pink on Scarlet's eye lid. I already knew how I was going to do my make up. It was going to make my eyes pop! And I have the prettiest shade of pink lipstick. And, my hair would be in tight curls.

(Eyeshadow in media of next chapter)

I had an idea for Scarlet's eye makeup, but I need to practice. I had a light pink eyeshadow that I have been waiting to use and I'm awesome at doing the cat eye. After I tried it out, I turned her around in the mirror.

"Wow," Scarlet starts. She just looks at herself in the mirror for awhile."It's amazing!"

"You really like it?" I ask, hopeful. She simply nods her head, a pink smile showing on her face. I clap my hands together and smile as well.

"This dance will be so much fun!"
~~~
(Scarlet's POV)

It was time! As I gently straightened Mikayla's tiara, I glanced at my snake ring. The diamonds in it worked perfectly with the rest of my outfit! After I put on my light pink lipstick, I added a tine bit of a darker pink lip gloss around the center to give it a fading effect.

After that, we went out of the common room and carefully made our way down the stairs in our dresses and shoes, clutching the railing hard every time they moved. When we got there, the Great hall was decorated the same way as at the yule ball. Waiting for us by the doors were Draco and Harry, both well dressed. Draco offered me his arm, and we went in to the dance.
***