Abduction!

(Y/n)'s POV
I woke to whispering. I had heard it because I was quite the light sleeper. Well, that and I had heightened hearing. I laid still but opened my eyes, peeking through them. I saw two figures dressed in all black. One was male and the other female. They were both nervous about something. I tired to focus my senses to see if I could pick anything up. They had handcuffs. But...something was off about them. They were infused with something. I could feel it.

The man took a few steps closer to me and held me down. I forced my body to not react. The female stepped closer and readied a syringe at my neck. How long was I gonna play along? No clue. She was about to jab it into my neck. 'Time to move!'

I sprung into action and broke free from the man's grasp. I leaped off the bed. "Maverick! Here boy! Help!" I called for my dog. I heard him bound to me. He stopped in the doorway, assessing the scene. "Your dog takes one more step, and it's dead." I froze. "Retreat. It's all good boy." He didn't buy that for one second, but obeyed, sitting on his haunches. "Good. Now-" I kicked the chick into the wall.

But before I could make another move the man grabbed me and held me with immense strength. "We could've done this the easy way. Now we do it my way." The girl must've been mute, because she hasn't said a single word since I woke up. I strained as she put the syringe in my neck. Whatever was in that thing tired me slap out in seconds flat. I slumped in his arms. "Grab the dog," he boomed. She did as she was told. Maverick complied, worried for my safety. I could feel it.

They hauled me out of the house, and into a truck. The man tossed me like a rag doll, while the girl gently led Maverick into the truck. They slammed the door. I was losing consciousness fast. Maverick walked over to me, and licked my face trying to keep me awake, but it did t work. I passed out in the back of the truck with my best friend sitting next to me.