Part 6

Y/n woke up to the same sound she hears every morning. The  beginnig vocals to no tears left to cry. Ugh Tuesday she thought as she rubbed her eyes and turned over to her phone. Y/n looked at her phone screen and smiled at the 2 names that had texted her. Aliz <3 and Kaiii <3. She opened Aliz's first saving the best for last.

A- "Hey boo, me and Hector wanted to know if you wanted us to pick you up and if you wanted to go eat where we went yesterday? Maybe this time you'll actually eat something this time?" Y/n laughed at the last bit of Aliz's text realising how dramatic she was being yesterday.

Y/n- "Hey and fine butttt! Only if Hector will let me pay!"

A- "He said thats fine and we'll be there in 15 minutes." Y/n was shocked Hector always at least trys to fight back but she was happy that she accepted her offer.

Y/n- "Omg and he didn't even decline once? What happened? Is he over drawn? I can send him some money if he needs it."

A- "BAHAHA no, he's just in a good mood today and so am i :)" Y/n thought that was a bit weird but just shrugged it off.

Y/n- "Ok well i'll see you in 15?"

A- "See you then, mwah"

Y/n- "Mwah" Y/n replied before quickly going to see what Kairi had texted her this morning. He always said something different everyday that would make Y/n's day.

K- "Gmmm I cant wait to see you today and see your beautiful smileee. anyway i have good news to tell you when we have our daily facetime todayyy. anyway ily have a good day." He still managed to make her heart melt everytime. Y/n smiled at her phone and replied back.

Y/n- "Gmmm and OoOoOoOo i cant wait to hear your good news. You have a good day too and ilym" Y/n smiled once again at her phone before getting up and getting dressed she didn't have enough time to shower this morning seeing as Hector and Aliz were going to be there in 10 mins now. Y/n did the exact same thing as every other day getting her snacks and lunch. And she put the same note on the fridge for her parents again. Then she sat on her porch and waited for Hector and Aliz on her phone just scrolling through insta and looking at cute fan edits of Kairi. Then Hector came ,parked his car in front of Y/n's house and rolled his window down so he could stick his head out of his car.

"Get in loser we're going to the cafe" Hector said as Y/n rolled her eyes. Y/n always sat in the front with Hector but today Aliz was sitting in the front. weird. was all Y/n thought. They got to the cafe and all ate. When they were on the way to school after they ate Hector grabbed Aliz's hand and started singing talking to the moon to her. Wow really weird. Hector noticed that Y/n didn't really think anything of it so when he got to the school he opened the door for Aliz in hope that Y/n would get jealous. But as soon as he did it Y/n just laughed at him.

"Wow Aliz looks like you have a secret admirer" Y/n said whilst still giggling. Then Hector and Aliz's eyes widened as they looked at something in the distance behind Y/n.

"Uh guys? What are you looking at?" Y/n turned around to see Lani stomping towards her linking arms with Mattia who wasn't impressed with the girl next to him. Lani went rigth up to Y/n face.

"Who do you think your calling a bitch?" Lani said almost spitting in Y/n's face.

"You now back up" Y/n said as she took a step back almost clashing into Hector and Aliz who where still behind her shocked that Lani was with Mattia after everything he has done to Lani. And with that there was a massive clap.....

{Word count: 665}

A/n: Shits about to go down. Am i uploading too often? Well this the last one ill do today. Anyways have a good day/night :)

You know you love me 

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3