Part 72

Y/n and Kairi woke up in Hawaii, which is where they chose to have they're 2 day honeymoon. Mattia and Nessa chose to go to bora bora, I know what your thinking how basic but how pretty. Today was they're last day in Hawaii and they didn't know what to do, stuff went down last night (iykyk). Y/n turned over to Kairi whos eyes were still closed but she knew he was awake.

"Kaiiii, what should we do today?" Y/n asked dragging the I on the end of Kai. Kairi opened his eyes quickly making Y/n laugh.

"Hmm. The pool?" Kairi asked smiling at his now wife.

"mhm Ok" Y/n said as she got up from they're bed and yawned on the way to the bathroom. She had a quick shower, brushed her teeth and got changed into her swimming stuff and wore a hoodie over it. Kairi also took a quick shower and after they both went down to the pool. They sat in there for a little while just talking.

"We go back today" Y/n said as she was looking at the blue water that surrounded her.

"Yeah, back to gloomy Jersey weather" Kairi said looking up at the sky.

"What are we going to do about the house?" Y/n said looking towards Kairi.

"What do you mean?" Kairi asked looking down at Y/n and frowning.

"Well, we cant just move out we have all our memories in there. Our first dance, Nessa's water broke in the upstairs bathroom, Nessa's gender reveal and loads more" Y/n said.

"Why don't you ask your mom and dad for it then?" Kairi asked smiling at her.

"Ok, I'll ask when we get back to Jersey" Y/n said smiling back at him. They spent a couple more hours in the pool before eating and then going back to they're hotel room to pack. Once they were all packed up they got an uber to the airport, sent they're luggage off and got on the plane. When they got back to Jersey they went to Y/ns house and went straight upstairs and got into bed.

"Ok I'll call my mom now" Y/n said reaching for her phone. Y/n pressed the call button and hoped she would answer, this maybe the last time she calls her mother.

"Hello?" Y/m answered.

"Uh, Hi mom. I'm married to Kairi now and we were wondering if we could buy the house in Jersey off of you?" Y/n asked as she looked at Kairi who smiled at her.

"No it's ok, I can just give it to you. We wont be coming back so you can just have it" Y/m answered.

"Oh ok" Y/n replied.

"I'll send you some papers once you sign them you send them off and once you get a letter back in the mail, the house is legally yours" Y/m said.

"Ok" Y/n replied.

"Ok bye, I love you" 

"Yeah bye" Y/n said as she hung up. She looked at Kairi who didn't have a clue what Y/n was saying.

"So?" Kairi asked as he sat up next to her.

"We got the house but" Y/n said.

"But?" Kairi asked.

"I was getting there stupid" Y/n said pushing his head.

"Hey!" Kairi whined making Y/n laugh.

"But all we have to do is sign some papers" Y/n said, smiling at Kairi.

"But what about the money?" Kairi asked, furrowing his eye brows.

"There is no money they're giving us the house" Y/n said smiling at her husband.

"Ohhh" Kairi said making Y/n laugh. Y/n lay down next to Kairi and cuddled into him Kairi put his arms around her and they both fell asleep.

{Word count: 584}

A/n: Sorry ik some people are gonna be mad I didn't do smut. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3