Part 58

Kairi woke up Y/n from her nap and they both got off the plane together. Once they were in the airport Y/n realised they were in Paris. They met everyone at the airport and Y/n went straight to Pule and gave her a big hug.

"Omg you said we'd do this one day in class!" Y/n said still squeezing Pule and making her giggle. 

"I know, I asked Kai if he wanted to do it and he said yeah" Pule said as she removed herself from Y/ns embrace. Y/n smiled at Pule before walking back to Kairi, everyone got into they're own ubers and went to they're hotels. Kairi and Y/n put they're suitcases away and did everything they needed to do.

"So we planned to go and see the eiffel tower in like an hour, so do you wanna get ready?" Kairi asked.

"Omg yessss" Y/n replied running to her suitcase.

"I'm praying you actually packed some good clothes" Y/n said to Kairi as she unzipped her suitcase.

"Ugh! That is so rude! I'm a fashion icon Y/n!" Kairi said placing a hand to his heart pretending to be offened making Y/n giggle. Y/n opened her suitcase and to her surprise Kairi actually picked some pretty cute stuff for her.

"Hmmm, not too bad" Y/n said looking through the clothes Kairi had packed for her.

"See, I told you. Fashion icon" Kairi said, flicking his imaginary hair making Y/n laugh. Y/n chose an outfit and went into the bathroom to change. This is what she wore.

(ewww ignore pete)

It was a bit out of Y/ns comfort zone because she never really wears skirts and designer brands but this Paris we're talking about! Y/n walked out of the bathroom and Kairi was already ready

"Wow that's really cute" Kairi said looking her up and down and making her blush.

"I hate skirts" Y/n said.

"Whatever, your cute" Kairi said getting up from the chair he was sitting in and taking her hand. They walked downstairs to the lobby where they saw Aliz and Hector waiting for they're uber, they waved before walking to the outside of the hotel. They're uber was already there so they got in and drove off to they're destination. Y/n got a text for Nessa saying that her, Mattia, Pule and Alejandro were waiting for her, Kai, Aliz and Hector. Y/n replied saying that she was in an uber with Kai and she saw Hector and Aliz waiting for there's when they were in the lobby. Y/n looked at the view of Paris while they were in the uber an was amazed. She loved it. 

{Word count: 457}

A/n: something will happen. Should I just post the next 20 parts? Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3