Part 14

Kairi started singing making Y/n laugh. The sunset was so pretty. Kairi pulled over and looked at looked at Y/n. Y/n looked back at Kairi they both smiled before going back to singing. 

"Cause we could stay at home and watch the sunset but I cant help from asking are you bored yetttt" They both sung they're hearts out that song was basically they're favourite.

"Are we going anywhere? Or are we just driving around?" Y/n asked Kairi who was still singing.

"We're just driving around we haven't had the chance to hang out for a while and I wanted you to myself" Y/n blushed and looked away from Kairi to the pinky/pupley sky all around.

"This sky is way too pretty to not post on my spam" Y/n said whilst reaching for her phone from her back pocket. She got her phone out and took a picture. Once she took the picture she went to Instagram and posted it on her spam.

Y/n

Y/n.spam   When he takes you on a drive just so you can be alone together :') @kairicosentino

comments 

user5 since when did kai have a girlfriend?

 | reply ~ Y/n.spam im not his girlfriend tho.

    | reply ~ kairicosentino :'(

kairicosentino :')

user12 anyone else confused?

mattiapolibio pretty sky but please come back soon Pule and Ale are flirting and its making my eyes hurt.

  | reply ~ Y/n.spam Woahhh and i'll ask Kai

alizspartyspam i went to the bathroom for 2 minutes! 2 minutes! i come back and your gone :(

  | reply ~ Y/n.spam sorry :(

74 others...

Kairi pulled over and looked at Y/n. She smiled at him and he smiled back. Next thing they know they're both leaning in....

{Word count: 296}

A/n: Sorry this is really short <3. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3