Part 65

Everyone sat in the hospital room around Nessa as Mattia held Lucy. Nessa smiled as she looked at Mattia holding they're daughter.

"You guys did it" Alvaro said smiling at Mattia.

"Thank god for Y/n" Nessa said smiling at her. Y/n smiled back and put her head on Kairis shoulder.

"Who wants to hold her?" Mattia asked as he stood up with Lucy in his arms.

"Meee" Pule said standing up. Mattia walked over to Pule and placed Lucy in her arms, Pule smiled at the baby in her arms and look at Alejandro.

"I want oneee" Pule said dragging the the end of one.

"Uhhh" Alejandro said scratching the back of his head. Y/n and Kairi burst out laughing, Hector and Aliz joining. 

"Nessa?" Mattia asked looking at her. Nessa looked from Pule and her daughter to her boyfriend.

"Yes Mattia?" Nessa replied smiling at him. Mattia took her hand and smiled back.

"I love you so much and" Mattia said getting down on one knee making Nessa tear up. "I wanna spend the rest of my life with you and Lucy, I know this isn't the best place to ask but, will you marry me?" Mattia asked smiling at her.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Nessa said before Mattia put the ring on her finger. Everyone congratulated them, Pule passed Lucy to Aliz. Everyone talked for a little when someone burst through the hospital rooms doors.....

{Word count: 227}

A/n: Sorry this ones sooo short. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3