Part 24

Y/n woke up to the sound of her alarm from her 3 hour nap. She got up from her bed and went to her closet to choose what she was going to wear. Y/n went through many different outfit ideas but ended up deciding on wearing an oversized grey NASA crew neck some plain black leggings and her white air force ones. She went into her bathroom, brushed her teeth and did her hair. She put on some mascara and lip gloss and she put on all her jewellery. Once she was done she looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She wasn't sure what she would need but she got a medium sized bag and put her money, lip gloss, earphones and phone in it. She put some perfume on and went to sit on her bed. She was scrolling through tiktok when Kairis name popped up on her screen.

Incoming phone call from Kaiii <3

Answer           Decline

"Im outside, come out" Kairi said.

"Ok I'm coming now" Y/n replied. She ended the call and looked at herself in her full length mirror making sure everything was perfect. Once she was done she went downstairs and said goodbye to her mom and dad. Y/n walked from her front door to Kairis car smilinng. Se got into the car and smiled even bigger when she saw him.

"Hey" Kairi said whilst smiling at her.

"Hey, can i know where we're going now?" She said smiling back in hope she wouldn't have to wait any longer.

"Nope, you'll have to wait until we get there" Kairi said before starting the car and driving to they're destination. Y/n didn't recognise where they were on the way so she had no clue where they were going or what they might be doing. It was getting close to 10pm so the sun had pretty much completely gone down. Once Kairi had got there he stopped the car and looked at Y/n. She frowned when she saw a sign for the woods.

"Are you going to murder me and bury me here?" Y/n said making Kairi laugh.

"No way, wait in the car" Kairi said as he opened the drivers side door and got out of the car. Y/n watched as Kairi walked around the front of his car and laughed. She already knew what was coming. Kairi opened her door for her and grabbed her hand to help her out of the car. Once Kairi closed the door he locked his car and started walking with Y/n hand in hand. Y/ns face lit up as she saw what a blanket on the floor with candles surrounding it and flowers. Trees slightly crowding over the edges of the space they were.

"Aww, Kai you did this?" Y/n said pushing out her bottom lip to the boy next to her.

"Of course, we're going to star gaze" Kairi said. They both sat lied down on the blanket next to each other and looked at the stars. Pointing out different ones everyone now and then and talking to each other about random subjects and making each other laugh. They took pictures together and took pictures of the sky and the stars. They were both looking at each other when Kairi started leaning in. Y/n started leaning in too. When finally they're lips touched.

{Word count: 546}

A/n: They kissed! Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3