Chapter 1

Cyanna's POV (Anna is her nickname)

"Anna go!" My mother said to me.

"Where's Violet, Klaus and Sunny?" I asked quickly.

"There safe I promise just trust me! We'll be out right after you we just gotta get something" my father said as my mother nodded.

I sighed "Okay...." they lifted a hatch and I climbed down. I waited and waited after about a hour I realized they probably didn't make it. And I didn't know where my siblings where. I started walking around the tunnels.

About a few days later, I found a large building looked quite like a school. As most schools have Is a newspaper. I grabbed one my families house on the front page with the headlines "Baudelaire Mansion Destroyed" I read a bit to where I found my parents where dead, my siblings where alive and I was presumed dead.

I knew that moment I had to make up a fake name. I went with my middle name "Cassidy" and a last name to one of my favorite teachers I ever had who was "Mr Jones" I sighed "Cassidy Jones" I whispered to myself. I walked inside, I started to look around and soon found a office i walked in to a older man playing the violin, horribly.

"Excuse me?" I said. He looked up.

"Can't you see I'm practicing?" He said rudely.

I sighed "I'm so sorry uhm what is this place?" I asked.

"Well it's Prufrock prep" he said, setting his violin down.

"I'm Cassidy Jones" I lied "How do I get in"

"You pretty much just attend are your parents here?" He asked looking at me.

I thought up something quickly "Uh no uhm they died they got really sick and they died..." I mumbled

"Oh you are a orphan well you can attend, we have the nicest dorms here" he said proudly.

"Great can you show me where they are?" I asked politely.

"No you can only stay in them with A parent or guardian and it seems you don't have either so you'll be staying in the orphan shack with two other twins Whats there names? Isabell and David?" He shrugs.

I nodded "And where is that" he pointed down a hall.

"You have classes with Miss Bass, and if you are late you don't get to use silverware at lunch and every night you come to my violin recital and if you miss you have to but me a bag of candy" he smiled and showed me off. I walked down the hall to find a shack. I knew there was other people in it so I knocked.

A girl opened the door "Not now Carmelita-" she stopped "Oh hello sorry..."

I shrugged "It's fine"

A boy walked up behind her "And who are you?"

"I'm Cya-" I stopped myself "Cassidy Jones" I gave them a small smile.

"Well I'm Isadora Quagmire and this is my brother Duncan" she smiled.

"So what are you doing here?" Duncan asked.

"I'm a orphan Um whoever plays the violin told me to come here I guess this is where I'm staying"

"It's the orphan shack all orphans stay here since We don't have parents or guardians" Isadora explained. I nodded and walked in.