Chapter 12

//the song is to represent Cyanna and Duncan they lost each other and yeahhh also here's a timeskip to when Olaf arrives and it's right around the time

Cyanna's POV

I was with my siblings, Fiona and Quigley, we heard something Fiona ran and so did Quigley. My siblings and I ran and behind the radars. Phil hid. Count Olaf and Esmé where climbing down. We stayed hidden.

"When did you change?" Olaf asked Esmé as she was wearing a squid outfit. "We boarded the sub like right away"

"You know this is something I threw together" Esmé said.

"Ohh you look great" Phil said. I sighed annoyed. Esmé and Olaf looked over at Phil. "Doesn't she?" He asked us.

"You're not Captain Widdershins" Olaf said

"Oops" Phil said. "Sorry kids" he sighed. We stood up to reveal ourselves.

"Well, Well, Well" Olaf smirked at us Esmé groaned in annoyance.

"The Quagmires" Esmé said.

"It's the baudelaires love" Olaf corrected.

"Who?" Esmé asked.

"You adopted Klaus, sunny and I for awhile" Violet stated.

"Doesn't ring a Bell" Esmé said with a smirk. They walked towards us. I looked at the door behind them and saw Quigley.

"I was expecting to torture and old enemy and then he revealed the location of you orphans but now I can skip the middle man and simply torture you" Olaf smirked at us "Hehe hi ho"

"Why are you making those noises" Klaus asked confused.

"It's our new villainous laugh" Olaf said proudly.

"It's very in" Esmé said.

"It's very stupid" I blurted out. They grabbed onto us.

"There's nothing funny about Villainy" Violet shouted. I ignored the rest of the conversation I got distracted examining the ship. All a sudden Klaus grabbed my hand and ran around the room I did as well.

"Darling" Esmé said looking at our map. "The sugar bowl"

"YES!" Olaf yelled "I know you want the sugar bowl! I'm going to find it for you I promise!"

"But darling!" Esmé screeched "They already have"

I looked at Quigley he smiled slightly before Olaf forced us to go in the grotto and look for the sugar bowl.

"I'm scared" Sunny mumbled.

"I get that this is scary" Violet said and looked down at sunny.

"You will dive keep and retrieve that sugar bowl!" Esmé yelled at us as the room filled with water. "You hear me!?"

"I'm sure they hear you Dear you're very loud" Olaf said, Carmelita jumped up behind him trying to see everything.

We entered the ocean, we swam until we reached a latter, we climbed up it and we where no longer in the water. We all took our helmets off.

"It leads to Anwhistle aquatics" Klaus said looking at the stairs.

"And a way out" Violet pointed out. "Once we get the sugar bowl we will be able to escape to the surface" Violet suggested.

"Not without Fiona" Klaus said looking at us. I sighed I didn't like Fiona.

"Fiona can handle herself" I said to Klaus.

"Where not leaving without her!" Klaus demanded.

"Guys guys we can talk about it once we find the sugar bowl" Violet said we started looking around. "that's scientific equipment" Violet said walking over to some equipment.

"V.F.D must of been doing experiments before the fire" Klaus suggested.

"What kind of experiments" I asked picking some stuff up. I looked on the ground and saw a paper and picked it up.

"Did you find something?"
Klaus asked me

"Yes" I replied "It's a old telegram, volunteer factual dispatch"

"That's VFD" Klaus pointed out. Violet looked at the paper. And read it aloud.

"Something bad happened here" Violet said amd we looked around "It's not just the fire"

"No sugar bowl" Sunny said I nodded at her.

"I'm sure my calculations where correct" Klaus said looking at us.

"Look at this I think they where" Violet said walking over to us. "It looks like the sugar bowl was here" there was a spot on the ground where it looked as the sugar bowl was there.

"These footprints are recent" I said looking at the footprints. We walked over to the stairs. And looked up.

"Hello!" Violet and I yelled.

"Is someone up there" Klaus yelled after us.

"Violet?" I heard a familiar voice yell a man voice, but a younger man... Duncan.

"Klaus?" Who I assumed to think was Isadora said, I was right.

"Quagmires" I sighed in relief. "What are you doing here?" I asked running up the stairs and then slowing down as I got closer.

"We landed from the hot air balloon Hector is up here as well. We have the sugar now, we've learned so much when you guys get up here I'll tell you" Duncan said.

I was a quarter way from the top when violet and Klaus started following me. "Wait" Violet said. I looked down at her "The Medusoid Mycelium" I stopped it was heading up so I couldn't go down.

"I don't wanna leave you guys!" I yelled down to my siblings.

"Just go Cyanna trust me we'll find you again!" Violet yelled. I didn't move.

"Cyanna go!" Klaus yelled.

"Please" Sunny said I nodded and ran up and climbed into the latch with Isadora and Duncan. We closed the latch. They went to hug me but I backed away. I grabbed a nearby helmet and put it on.

"What is it?" Duncan asked me.

"I feel it in my throat" I whispered "The Medusoid Mycelium"

"Cyanna here" Isadora handed me some horse radish. I ate it and breathed for a few moments and took the mask off putting it somewhere so know one else would get infected. They hugged me.

"Guys I need to tell you something" I said, they pulled Away and looked at me. "You know how there's two survivors of the fire and I'm one of them" I said.

"Yeah we know that" Duncan said to me.

"I didn't realize it until the other survivor said something but my parents aren't alive nor are yours, It's Quigley it's him he's alive..." I said to them. I told them everything they where happy about Quigley.

"Cmon we can show you the hot air balloon that's on ground now where living in it."

//there's this chapter I hope you enjoyed.