Chapter 18

//I can't do this chapter exactly he same as I'm to forgetful and I can't rewatch it cause I'm in the car

Cyanna's POV

The Quagmires and I took off our blindfolds and ran to the elevator where Count Olaf was taking Justice Strauss. We stood in there with him. He had started the hotel on fire like a few minutes later and then we hit every button. "Warn everyone!" I yelled. And when we hit floors we started telling people that the hotel was on fire.

We got to the top floor the rooftop.

"Guys Help me pull this down" Violet said we helped her pull it down as she started making something. Justice Strauss was trying to stop his but we didn't listen, I looked at Duncan and he sighed gently. My siblings and I climbed in the boat the quagmires stayed back trying to shout for people to get out.

"I'll just stand here and supervise" Olaf said.

"No you'll push the boat to the end of the roof or we'll all die!" Violet yelled. He started pushing the boat.

"Cyanna!" Duncan ran to the end of the water "Dont leave"

"I'm sorry sorry Dunca-" suddenly Justice Strauss tried pulling the boat,Sunny bit her hand.

"I love you Duncan!" I yelled.

"I love you too" Duncan said with a sad smile. I tried to smile but couldn't I was loosing him again. We well down the roof and Violet invention brought us into the ocean.

We sailed a bit and Count Olaf leaned over to change the name on the boat.

Violet looked at Klaus and I. "No it's a terrible thing to do even to Count Olaf" I whispered.

"A terrible thing indeed but he's a terrible person" Violet said we both nodded and got ready to push him. We all pulled away as he was coming back up.

"Looks like I Storm is coming in" Olaf said "I mean that figuratively"

We heard thunder and we turned around "No you met that literally there literally is a storm coming!" Klaus yelled.

Everything went black and when I woke up I was on a beach.

"Cyanna!" Violet came over to me.

"We must of washed up on a beach" I mumbled and she helped me up. We went over to Klaus and Sunny they where both alright and we looked over at count Olaf.

"Is he-?" I asked looking at them.

"There's only one way to find out" Klaus said and we walked towards him.

He soon started spitting water out, which startled us a bit.

A girl showed up. "Hey where not gonna hurt you, can you take us to your village"

"I've discovered a island! I'm gonna name is Olaf Land!" Olaf said.

"You didn't discover it there are already people living here" Klaus pointed out.

"I bet they'll make me there king" Olaf said. I rolled my eyes and followed the girl i whom's name was Friday.

"I found some outcasts!" Friday announced.
//I think that's the word

We walked forward. "What are your names children?" A man with a beard asked.

"I'm Violet Baudelaire and these are my siblings Klaus, Cyanna and Sunny" Violet said. His eyes went a bit wide but I thought nothing of it.

Olaf steppes forwards "None of you guys are safe with this man here!" I yelled. Olaf grabbed a harpoon gun and pointed it at the man.

"Give me your throne!" Olaf demanded. The people walked towards him.

"I think we may need that bird cage after all" The man said "I'm Ishmael you can call me ish" They our Olaf in a Cage and took him somewhere.

I left the tent without anyone noticing so I could look around. There where random paths through the island's waters. I grabbed my notebook I had got from Quigley it was soaking wet but I didn't care. The ripped pieces to try and figure out and make a shape of what the island looked like. And what I got was the V.F.D tattoo. I new there was something about this island that was off.

//sorry about the chapter shortness I'm really bored rn with writing this and I'm tired.