Chapter 13

Cyanna's POV

Duncan grabbed my hand and pulled me to hot air balloon which was there mobile home. I went with him.

"Hello kids!" A man said who I assumed to be Hector.

"Hey Hector" Isadora said with a small smile on her face.

"Who's your friend" he asked them.

"This is Cyanna, Violet, Klaus and Sunny's sister" Duncan explained. I smiled slightly.

"Well it's very nice to meet you" he said and put his hand out I shook his hand and smiled. "Well climb in!" Duncan and Isadora climbed in and then Duncan put his hand out to help me, I grabbed onto it and he pulled me up.

"Thank you Duncan" I said and he smiled. I sat down and looked at my ankle, it was swollen pretty badly now.

"What happened!?" Isadora said worriedly, looking at my ankle. Duncan looked over hearing Isadora.

"Oh uhm I fell in a hot tub at headquarters" I said with a small chuckle. "It's nothing really"

"We have some wrap if you want some" Duncan offered.

"No it's fine I need to get somewhere" I said.

"And where is that?" Isadora asked me.

"The last safe place" I said "My siblings are going there but we don't know where it is and neither do they"

"We actually just got a message from V.F.D we know where it is" Isadora said and grabbed a piece of paper "Hotel Denouement"

"Where is that?" I asked. Isadora handed me the map and I looked at it.

"We should go there..." I whispered "Hector is there anyway you can get us here by Thursday?" I looked over.

"I certainly can" Hector said and he walked away from us to get ready. I looked at the Quagmires.

"So what's happened since the village?" Isadora asked.

"Well after you guys where rescued Quigley and I walked back to Mount Fraught, we stayed there with the snow scouts until my siblings came we went up into the Vertical Flame Diversion and unlocked the door to the V.F.D headquarters then we told them who we where and that we where alive, then Sunny was with count Olaf on top of the mountain, so violet made a invention and Quigley and her climbed up the water fall... and they kissed" I said looking at Duncan, Duncan frowned "Sunny didn't wanna come down she decided to spy, then later Esmé came and that's when she found out my siblings didn't fall off the mountain and die and she found out Quigley and I weren't dead she was also in the hot tub and then I fell in and yeah sprained my ankle, then we went to get sunny, we went down the waterfall on a sled, Quigley and I where to busy looking at the map we didn't realize to duck and ran into a tree branch I thought I lost my siblings again and they came back and we've been on a ship since and then when we went down to the grotto and now I'm here"

"That's a lot that's happened" Isadora said. I nodded, I looked at Duncan, he was hurt about Quigley and Violet kissing I could tell. We suddenly started rising in the air. I looked around.

"This mobile home is brilliant" I said trying to change the subject.

"It really is" Isadora said looking over at Hector.

Hector smiled shyly "Thank you children" we all nodded.

"Cmon we have a lot to tell you" Duncan grabbed my hand and took my to the under part of the mobile home with Isadora. Duncan grabbed the sugar bowl and handed it to me. "What you will find inside, you'll be surprised"

I nodded and opened it, my eyes widened. I put the lid back on. "Wow... sugar" I looked up "That is chemically engineered and when consumed grants immunity to the Medusoid Mycelium" I looked up at them and they both nodded.

"It's getting late we should get some rest" Isadora suggested, we laid down I was in between the two Quagmires.

"Goodnight Quagmires" I said looking at the both of them back and forth.

"Goodnight Cyanna" Both of them said at the same time. I smiled and shut my eyes, finally relaxed.

//end of this chapter hope you enjoyed the reuniting of the three friends. This is gonna be a little different the storyline and stuff :). Hope you understand.