Chapter 4

After a long speech Count Olaf (coach genghis) he told all the orphans to stand up for this things called S.O.R.E. Special orphan running exercises. My siblings, the quagmires, the librarian and myself all stood up. He chose my siblings no surprise. I looked at Klaus and be immediately got confused.

Klaus and I have always been close, he was a great reader I was great a examining things I was also great with reading and knowing content clues to know the meaning of a word. For example the word we all know what is means but just for a example biology I would read the sentence it is in and look at the work and break it into parts you know and so on. Those are just some basic skills I examine and I knew what to do in pressure moments. Anyways Klaus and I would always look at each other in like a special way we have always had a bond with each other I stopped looking at him. We all left.

"Where all in danger... Cassie does your family have a fortune?" Isadora asked.

"None of us are safe" Violet said as we walked the halls.

"You guys are gonna have to miss the recital for Coach Genghis' S.O.R.E ." I said "You'll have to buy him candy"

"But we don't have any money on us" Klaus said.

"Then I don't know I guess we'll find out" I said.

At the recital

We had to leave my siblings for the recital when they did they're running exercises. The recital was boring as always. Isadora Duncan and I where sure to sit in the back corner so we could whisper.

"Do you think they'll be alright?" I asked.

"No one is alright with count Olaf around not even nearly alright let's hope he doesn't hurt or take them" Duncan said and sighed gently.

We sat there the whole six hours again and then once it was over we went looking for the Baudelaires they where just running. "They seem to be just running like a normal gym class" I said watching them. We shrugged and went to our broom closet. We quickly fell asleep.

The next morning my siblings where exhausted. We barely talked at breakfast.

The next few days where more running for my siblings.

"You must be on your last leg Baudelaire's" Duncan joked, comforting.

"I haven't been this exhausted since I stayed up all night with my first Tesla coil" Violet said.

"Atleast you Weren't late to class" Isadora pointed out.

"I've never failed a test in my life" Klaus groaned "But I got every measurement wrong"

"Of course you flunked Klaus, count Olaf has been making you run laps every night" Isadora said.

"And where no closer to figuring out his scheme" Klaus sighed.

"Maybe he hopes you'll be so sick of running you'll just hand your fortune over...?" Isadora questioned. I zoned off again as I usually do when I'm not part of a conversation.

The next two days went by like they have been. Until Klaus and Violet told us that they have to take a test in front of the whole school and if they fail they get expelled.

"Maybe..." I whispered.

They all looked up at me "What is it?" Violet asked.

"If count Olaf mistaken Isadora and Duncan for Violet and Klaus maybe if Isadora and Duncan run while you study, if there up for it?" I looked at all them.

"Of course we are" Duncan said smiling.

"Let's just make some stuff so they look more like us" Violet suggested.

A hour before the running we went to get stuff done. Sunny used her teeth to make some glasses. Isadora put some fake bangs on her head as we had gotten flour earlier to make Sunny.

"How do I look?" Isadora asked looking at Klaus.

Klaus looked up "different" he said nervously "which is good- I mean- not that you didn't look good before... I mean you do you did you do look- sunny how are those glasses coming on?"

I looked around the room "I should stay close to the quagmires if something happens I wanna be there" I said. We all agreed, as we left Isadora kisses Klaus's cheek. My siblings left to Study, and we headed to the athletic field. I stayed hidden and they ran. It was all going good until the rope that they where pulling Sunny with broke. Olaf kicked the flour and we all ran to the library and hid.

There it was sitting there the book they where looking for.

"Wait guys... I gotta tell you something" k whispered to them.

"What is it?" Isadora said quietly.

"My name is not cassidy Jones... my parents didn't die from being ill..." I said looking at them.

"What do you mean?" Duncan asked.

"My name is Cyanna Baudelaire, or Anna, my parents died in a fire..." I sighed "I wasn't aloud to tell you, you will find out why...but don't tell mg siblings"

"Cyanna? Your alive?" Isadora looked at me.

"Yes but you two read I uhm I'm gonna look around I've already read the book" I said and got up. I heard the door open and I ducked down away from the quagmires. The hooked man took them I was terrified so I ran to the Baudelaire's. Then stopped remembering What Larry said I left a note tucked in the door hoping they would find it. I headed out of the school and started walking away.

The next morning, with Klaus, Sunny and Violet.

Violet woke up from her long night of studying and woke her siblings up. They walked over to the door and opened it, cyanna's note name out.

Dear Baudelaire's,
It's Cassidy, I left prufrock prep late last night. Stuff went horribly wrong I can't say much I gotta get going just please stay safe I'll cya soon.
~ Cassidy Jones
.
//was written very tiny so the Baudelaire's didn't see it but held onto the letter.

"She left? What?" Violet looked at Klaus.

"Something went wrong with the plan we have to find the quagmires!" Klaus said walking out of the orphan shack.