Chapter 9

//the song is pretty self explanatory

"Cyanna...?" Klaus whispered "Y-your alive"

"I very much am" Klaus and Violet both hugged me I hugged back they pulled away after a long hug.

"You're wicked Quigley Quagmire?" Violet asked.

"We heard you perished in a fire" Klaus said.

"I survived" Quigley said with a small nod.

"Well what's the story" Klaus looked at us.

"I wasn't able to sleep I was drinking hot cider with my mom, who smelled the smoke and I escaped in a underground tunnel as she went to get everyone else" Quigley explained "she never came back"

"Mother put me in the tunnel as well she said she had to get something but never came back" I said.

"We followed the tunnel, but not together I found a house a empty house with a empty reptile room" Quigley sighed.

"Our uncle Monty lives there" Klaus said.

"No one lives there now" Quigley explained.

"I went straight to prufrock prep and when everyone thought I was dead I made but a name Cassidy, my middle names and Mr Jones" I explained but got cut off

"Our favorite teacher" Klaus smiled and I nodded.

"That's where I found the book and I read it I researched it the spy glad and everything I also found out Duncan and Isadora got kidnapped so I left the house I got on a rickety trolley I passed many places I went to the hinderlands and I went to mount fraught and Cyanna and I found each other I was even at the village" Quigley explained it all. We walked outside seeing green smoke.

We knew it was sunny.

"We have to get up there" Klaus said.

"It's a long way to the top we have to go back through the passageways and hike the same way snow scouts are" Quigley explained.

"There's a quicker way" I said looking at the mountain.

"No there's not look at the map" Quigley said pulling the map out.

"Look at the water fall" I said they all did.

Violet and I walked inside.

We started grabbing supplies and walked back to the boys "Look what we found" Violet said. We all walked inside and set it all down. Violet, Quigley and Klaus started talking. But I was to busy examining.

"It's time for a test" Violet said and I snapped out of it and looked up.

"It works" Violet said.

Klaus found a book on codes.

"Someone has to stay and try and crack it" Violet suggested "Quigley how good are you at cracking codes?"

"I can try but I'm better at reading maps" Quigley said.

"And climbing at well, I saw you earlier" Klaus said.

"Cyanna and I can stay here and see what we can learn" Klaus looked at me and I nodded.

"Are you sure?" Violet asked.

"You Invented a way up the mountain now it's our turn to use our talents" Klaus said looking at me.

"We will bring sunny back" Quigley said.

"We know you will" I said with a smile.

"I can't help but asking but is there something going on between you two?" Violet asked looking at us.