Chapter 6

Cyanna's POV

We where there for three days and I couldn't find them. They where moving around all day. Everyone was called to the court type of room so Quigley and I decided to take our chance. We went there with everyone else. And there they where my siblings.

Jacques got accused for being Count Olaf and he was sentenced to death. I wish I could change what happened I wish I could of.

"Baudelaire's!" I said after the court meeting. They all turned around.

"Cassidy?" Violet said.

"Yes it's me I came here I needed to give Klaus something" I looked at Klaus.

"Before that we've been studying the letter you gave us before everything, what's C.B?" Violet asked.

"I wish I could tell you I really really do but I can't and I'm truly sorry" I said with a small frown. Violet and Klaus sighed.

"What did you wanna give me?" Klaus asked.

"Don't open it until tomorrow" I handed it to him. "I wish you guys well I hope to see you guys soon"

"We hope we'll see you soon as well" Klaus said waving goodbye. I waved goodbye and walked off with Quigley.

Since Olivia and Jacques where both in jail we had to stay in town or walk. We stayed as it would be a long walk and we needed to help Olivia and Jacques and I knew the quagmires where hidden here somewhere.

"Quigley... maybe we should stay" I suggested "I know you're siblings are here and we need to help Jacques and Olivia"

"I strongly agree" he stated "Just we cant let them know it's me... my siblings if we find them"

"Yeah I know Quigley" I said "Do you think they'll know it's you?"

"Yeah probably" he sighed. I sighed as well.

The next day.

Jacques was dead, my siblings where blamed for it.

Klaus's POV

We where stuck in jail, for the murder of Count Olaf. I sat down on the floor feeling something in my pocket. I remembered it was the letter from Cassidy. I grabbed it out and read it.

Dear Klaus Baudelaire,

Happy birthday ! Trust me everything will get better one day I hope I can help you guys in some way. I just wanted to wish you a happy Birthday.

~ Cassidy

.

"Violet she wrote C.B again..." I said looking up at her "And I just remembered... today is my birthday"

Violet sighed and sat down by me. "Oh Klaus I'm sorry..." she whispered gently to me.

"Just everything about Cassidy it just it's weird" I sighed heavily.

"What's weird about her?" Violet asked "She seems smart and nice"

"That's the thing... She gazes off like Cyanna... she acts like cyanna, she looks at me like cyanna did it's just" I looked around "Maybe I'm going crazy"

"I wouldn't say you're going crazy Klaus I miss her too" Violet said "You're learning how to cope" I nodded and looked around.

Cyanna's POV

"There In jail for a murder they didn't commit" I said then let out a soft sigh. Quigley just hugged me.