Epilogue

Ever since Liz sang "Summertime Sadness" at Kiara's birthday, she felt drawn to music and empowered by singing. While juggling motherhood, she began taking vocal lessons and after a few years of picking up backup singing gigs, she signed a record deal and just released her first single. Right now, it's climbing up the top charts, but you'll find Liz focusing on finding all the time she can to play with Connor and write songs from moments of her life when Connor's at daycare or asleep. She's a thriving singer, mother, and wife.

After opening more franchises of his boutique collaboration with Bethany Mota, Jason decided to venture on his own to create a new fashion line by the name of Liz Johnson. While it continues to grow, Jason currently has four locations in California, and he is the CEO and lead male model for the brand. While he's a successful entrepreneur, he's more proud to be the husband of singer Liz Johnson and father of multitalented toddler, Connor Johnson. He is also currently convincing Liz that Connor needs a free best friend in the form of a sibling ;)

Shortly after Connor's birth, Liam decided to audition for X Factor with his band. I'm excited to inform you that they won first place. They've been working on multiple albums and two world tours since, and somewhere along the way, he fell in love with Kiara. Yes, the one who hosted the beach birthday party years ago. We should also acknowledge the fact that Liam indeed had brief feelings for Liz once upon a time but considers her to be his best friend and sister today. And anyways, Kiara and Liam are happily married now and are expecting their first child.

With all the chaos that ensued after moving to Los Angeles, John ended up scratching the whole bicoastal idea and transferred from Harvard to UCLA. He just couldn't stand being too far away from his friends. And thank God, because at UCLA, John was assigned to a research project with an intelligent and beautiful girl by the name of Jessica. He has been head over heels ever since, and Liz is convinced that John will propose to Jessica within a year.

You'll also be glad to know that all three couples live in three houses that are beside each other in a safe, gated community of Los Angeles. They all have a huge family dinner every Saturday night and also any other day they get a chance to gather together.

And finally, what is little Connor up to? Well, he honors the uncle he's named after by being obsessed with planes. The first time he freaked out over how cool a plane was, Liz smiled knowing that the promise her brother had made the day that he left was fulfilled. He'd promised he'd return one day, and as cliche as it sounds, she truly feels that he's returned in the form of her genius little son. Now Connor is also very successful like his parents. Liz sings, Jason models, and Connor? Well, he loves flying imaginary planes, drawing on the walls of his house, breaking toys so that Uncle Liam and Uncle John can buy him new toys, and he loves dancing so that his mom will sing for him while his dad films his adorable dance moves.

The end.

Author's Note:

Growing up, I've always had quite an imagination but have struggled with capturing it on paper. Somewhere between the fear of messing up my grammar and the impatience of actually sitting down to commit, I hesitated to write. This is the first story I've completed in my life, and while I'm unsure if it's also the last, I'm grateful to have had the opportunity to write. So thank you to you for reading and for encouraging me to complete this. It's not groundbreaking work, but I hope it reminded you that rough times are always followed by joyous ones. You will survive and thrive, so cheers to life <3

Lastly, to my family and best friends, thank you for being the reason I continue to be here today.