Chapter 41

(Italics mean flashbacks!)

                       Elena and Faye sit against the dirty walls and wait for Elijah to wake

                       Elena and Faye sit against the dirty walls and wait for Elijah to wake. Faye has had time to finally change and everything. She's now in some black skinny jeans, a black halter top that's cropped to a little above Faye's belly button, a leather jacket, some boots with thick heels, and a leather bracelet thst reminds her of the ones Tig Trager wears in the Sons of Anarchy. Faye even decided on some green pearl type earrings and a black choker necklace.

Suddenly, Elijah jolts away and Elena runs over to him. Elijah's face fills with shock.

"Elijah!" Elena gasps.

"Katerina!'
********

There is a party underway in a large room where a man named Trevor is speaking to someone, Elijah approaches hun.

"Ah, good evening, Trevor," Elijah greets him. "I am pleased you could join us."

"I could not miss the birthday celebration," Trevor replies.

"No, considering the gift you claim to bear," Elijah says. "Where is this mystery girl of which you speak?"

"Right this way."

Trevor leaves Elijah to a lovely woman named Katerina Petrova.

"My dear," Trevor gains Katetina's attention.

Katerina turns and she faces a shocked Elijah. "Hello."
****

"Elijah!" Elena exclaims. "It's me, it's Elena."

"Oh, my god."
****
England. 1492.

"Forgive me," Elijah says to Katerina. "You remind me of someone."

"Katerina, May I introduce you to the lord Elijah?"

Elijah holds his hand out and the young woman takes it, and curtsies.

"Pleasure, my lord."

"The pleasure's mine," Elijah says. "Katerina." He places a kiss upon the back of her hand.
*****

Elijah's eyes close again, and Faye is the one to walk closer as Elena backs away. Elijah's body spasms and he gets up, gasping for air. He looks at Faye.

"I can't - I can't breath!" Elijah wheezes. "What's happening to me?" Elijah rushes and he slams into a wall.

Faye runs over and she helps Elijah stand straighter.

"I can't... I can't be in this house," Elijah grunts.

Elena's eyes widen when she realized what's wrong. "You're not invited in,"

"Then get me out of here."

Elijah slams into yet another wall and he disappears. Elena and Faye look at each other and they take off running to find Elijah. They find him crouched down on the outside, Faye sighs in relief as she goes out and hugs him, not caring about the disheveled look and dirt.