Chapter 61

Faye wakes up with arms around her torso, she turns her head and finds Klaus sleeping soundly beside her. Literally, soundly. He snores loudly. And every time Faye attempts to move, Klaus tights his grip like a damg bear or one of those kinky toy things where every time you move, it opens more and spreads your legs out more. Only whenever Faye moves, Klaus's arms tighten.

Klaus snorts once and he opens his eyes. "Good morning, love."

"It feels nice to wake up next to you for once, Nik," Faye mumbles.

"Yeah," Klaus sits up and he looks down at Faye's laying down form. "I've been catching up with Marcel."

"And leaving me all alone," Faye says and she gets out of bed.

Faye dresses in some black ripped skinny jeans, a black tank, a red and black flannel, a black beanie, and some black combat boots. Klaus wraps his arms around Faye from behind as she applies some black lipstick and sticks the sunglasses into the breast pocket of the flannel, an earpiece sticking out and hanging down.

Faye leans into Klaus's arms and allows him to hold her for a bit, she sighs in bliss before turning and giving him a chaste kiss before leaving. Klaus groans lowly and he gets changed himself. He goes downstairs where he finds Faye annoying Finn again and Kol trying his best not to laugh at Finn's annoyed face.

Faye suddenly shrieks and she's being chased by Finn... again.
**************

Faye and Kol go out to wickery bridge together since Rebekah went with doctor Meredith Fell, Alaric, and Damon. Kol told Klaus he'd keep Faye company today because Klaus and Marcel are seeing about this white oak business in other ways.

Besides, Kol likes spending time with Faye. She makes him feel less... crazed and psychotic. Faye sees past the craziness and that makes Kol almost feel human again. Which is something he has never felt in his entire existence as a vampire.

Rebekah is talking with Carol while Damon is with Meredith and Alaric. Faye stays beside Kol as she looks at the bridge sign.

"I think the sign is off," Faye says. "Something feels... different, off."

"I get it," Kol replies. "Want to go for a run in the woods?"

Faye nods in approval and she heads off into the woods wirh Kol. She goes into a bush and strips before turning. Kol smiles at her white wolf before they take off running through the woods, enjoying tie feeling of freedom until they're back home with Klaus, Rebekah, Freya, Finn, and Elijah. And now Marcel.
******************

"Oh, lovely," Kol mutters as he and Faye make it back to the bridge. "Sage."

"You know her?" Date asksnn

"Yeah," Kol replies. "She knew Finn."

"Is that right?" Faye asksnn

"Don't say a word to Finn," Kol says. "Let it be a surprise if Rebekah does what I think she will."

Faye nods and she leaves with Kol before Damon, Alaric, or Rebekah recognizes her and Kol. They go back home and Faye plops dowm onto the couch next to Elijah since Klaus and Marcel are still gone. Elijah smiles at the hybrid as he reads on one of the papers he missed, one thst Faye got for him.

"Rebekah's up to her own agenda," Faye murmurs. "Where's Finn?"

"He and Freya went for a stroll through town," Elijah replies. "Why?"

"Sage is in Mystic Falls," Kol says. "We saw her talking to Damon Salvatore and Bex."

"Hmm," Elijah puts the paper down. "Miss Sage, Finn's one love."

"I'm jealous," Faye muses, making Elijah crack a smile.

"Of course you are, darling," Kol muses as he grins manically.

"You're a manic," Faye muses.

"I know, darling," Kol replies. "Trust me."

Faye lays her head on Elijah's shoulder. "Wake me when something interesting happens." And with that, she closss her eyes and Kol drapes a quilt over her.
********************

Klaus and Marcel head home after an uneventful day and find both Elijah and Faye passed out I'm the couch. Klaus grins as he walks over to pick her up.

"I wouldn't," Kol grunts.

Klaus looks and sees a werewolf bite on Kol's arm. "What happened?"

"I tried to pick her up to put her in bed andshe wolved out, bit me, and I had to put her down," Kol replies. "Some best friemd she is...." Kol grumbles. "She bit me because I woke her."

Klaus busts out laughing and he picks her up, he's bit by feral Faye.

"You k ow that just turns me on so you need to stop before Kol sees what he heard on the night of the ball," Klaus threatens.

Faye gets out of his arms and glances at Kol. "He'd like it."

Kol growls. "You bit me!"

"Oh, it isn't kill you," Faye rolls her eyes. "You're fine."

Elijah wipes his eyes as he wakes up and he glances at Kol, and his arm. "What...?" He looks at Faye and sighs. "Nevermind... did Finn and Freya ever make it back?" 

"Nope, and same with Rebekah," Faye replies. "It's just us." She looks at Marcel. "Hey, Marcel."

"Hey," Marcel greets in return. "I'm going to get a shower," he says and heads upstairs.

"Now I'm awake, thanks a lot," Faye mutters. "So... what now?" She asks as she sits on the loveseat next to Kol.
********************

"What do you think Rebekah's doing?" Kol asks as he lays his head on Faye's lap, she is leaned against the headboard of his bed.

"Probably banging Damon again," Faye replies. "I couldn't do it just once. He's good."

"Did you make your noises with him, too?" Kol asks in amusement.

"Yeah, but not like I do wirh Nik," Faye muses.

"I'm better than Klaus, darling," Kol taunts.

"I'm sure you are, Kol," Faye mumbles. "It's been a long day."

Kol hums in agreement before he stands suddenly. "Let's go get a drink."

Faye puts her boots, and beanie back on before leaving the mansion with Kol and Marcel decides to join them at the Grill for a drink and conversation since Klaus is spending the day painting.
**********

Kol, Faye, and Marcel go to the wickery bridge after Bekah called Faye. She is burning wood from the whore oak she found. Rebekah smiles when she spots her brother, Faye and Marcel. Sage is here, also, but like Kol said, they haven't told Finn she's in town yet.

But he plans on showing Finn that Sage is around soon. Faye decides against using her hyrbid hearing to listen to Damon and Sage, she focuses on the fire. Her family is safe, and this makes her smile.