Chapter 48

Klaus did return to Gloria's for Faye, but it was to take her shopping. Again.

"Klaus, why are you spoiling me?" Faye asks as she tries on a short dress.

The dress is beautiful

The dress is beautiful. It has a really revealing top with a design over her breaststroke barely. The skirt is made of tulle but there is some stuff under to keep her lower half to be hidden.

"You deserve it," Klaus replies.

"There has to be more to this dress," Rebekah complains, she's in the dressing room with Faye; she has noticed how Faye has changed her brother but she likes how Klaus is with her.

"There's not," Klaus respondents

"You look pretty," Faye compliments.

"Thank you, Faye," Rebekah coos.

Rebekah leaves the dressing rooms in the stunning dress that FSU's found for her

Rebekah leaves the dressing rooms in the stunning dress that FSU's found for her. "So women in the twenty first century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing," Klaus says. "Abigail, love, come out and show me the dress!"

Faye sighs and she steps out. She's in the dress and barefoot. Klaus's eyes widen and he grins.

"You look stunning," Klaus compliments as Stefan forces himself to look away from the somewhat busty hybrid.

"What what's with this music?" Rebekah asks. "It sounds like a cable car accident."

"It's dance music," Stefan informs her.

"People dance to this?" Rebekah asks.

"I don't, but others do," Faye replies.

"Are we done?" Klaus asks as Faye returns to the dressing room.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah asks. "You just saw your girl in a super revealing dress."

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing," Klaus replies. "Your necklace, and you lost it."

"She didn't lose it," Faye as she returns in her day clothes. "It's just been missing for... how many years?"