Chapter 64

It's been five months since that day, the Originals and Faye have left Mystic Falls and moved to New Orleans, Louisiana. Faye wanted to be with her family. Once there, Klaus had slept with Faye's cousin, Hayley Marshall, not long after she and Faye met. Hayley and Faye spent a lot of time together and now...

Faye and Hayley are both five months pregnant. Of course Faye appears to be bigger because she's having two babies. Freya has married Morgan Turner, now Morgan Mikaelson. Freya hasn't been using her magic to check on Faye's babies and Hayley's, since both their babies' father is Klaus. Klaus is having three kids by two women.

Hayley and Faye actually grew close since Faye is Hayley's only living family. And Hayley is Faye's last living family on her mother's side.
********

Faye walks downstairs of the plantation house, to the kitchen, and finds Hayley rubbing her small pregnant belly, eating a banana. Faye grabs an apple from the fruit bowl on the counter and takes a bite.

"Is Freya telling us genders of our kids today?" Hayley asks her cousin curiously.

Faye nods. "Yep. She and Morgan should be here soon."

Kol comes strutting in with a grin and he kisses his wife. Yes wife. Last month, Kol and Faye got married on a whim. Klaus and Rebekah were their witnesses.

"Hello, Mrs. Mikaelson," Kol greets. "And babies." He looks at Hayley. "Hey, mama wolf."

"Kol," Hayley nods.

"Is Niklaus at the compound with Marcel?" Kol asks.

"Mhmm," Faye replies angrily. "He's missing it. We find out the genders today."

"Too bad," Elijah muses as he walks in.

Elijah and Hayley have grown close, too. They're not together, but Faye sees it happening in the foreseeable future.

"Kol and I will be," Elijah says. "Rebekah is glued to Marcel right now."

Freya walks into the kitchen with a wide smile, Morgan isn't too far behind her. Freya goes to Faye first and she kneels in front of her belly. The Mikaelson witch closes her eyes and she chants a small spell in Latin and she grins.

"You're having a boy and a girl," Freya says and she moves to Hayley. "You're having a girl."

Klaus is stunned at the doorframe, he had just gotten home. "Two daughters and a son?"

Freya looks at her brother and she smiles. "Yes."

Klaus looks between Faye and Hayley. "You two have names?"

"I do," Faye says. "Finn Henrik and Laney Brooke Mikaelson."

Elijah beams. "I love those names."

"I like the name Hope," Hayley replies. "Hope Denise Marshall-Mikaelson."

Klaus grins real big. "Those are three magnificent names. Finn Henrik, Laney Brooke, and Hope Denise."

"In this crazy family tree, is it a surprise?" Elijah asks. "We need some good."
......

Later in the evening, Faye and Hayley take a walk in the french quarter. Marcel allows them to walk freely wherever the want, especially since he got to know the both of them and that he's in the good graces of Klaus again.

The full moon has risen and where Hayley is pregnant, she won't be turning. This relieves both the Marshall cousins. Hayley has showed Faye her crescent moon birthmark in the back of her shoulder, and Faye showed Hayley hers near her boob.