✖Prologe✖

No-one's POV

It was a Monday 8:00am in a town called Shinjuku and in this town was a bakery, close to a high school where children learn and hang around with friends.

It was currently 3:00pm and the schools bells could be heard. Making a Young girl who was known as Jodie. Noting down that it was time to get ready for the doors to be opened, by the students who are now coming out of the school. While she stood there waiting patiently she turns around to the display case full of delicious treats like cookies, donuts, cupcakes, jam tarts and all sorts. As the young woman was busy with her display case of goodies the door opened making the bell up top ring making the young woman know someone has entered. She turned around with a smile that could make anyone happy or blush if they liked her (which they do) and looks at the students faces.

Jodie: "hello welcome to my bakery what can I get you all?.."

As soon as Jodie said this almost everyone was jumping around with money in their pockets shouting their orders. This made Jodie laugh and getting their orders.

-In the digiworld-

In the digiwolrd a small creature with a purple furry body, arms, legs, tail and ears was walking around looking for something to do or looking for a way to get stronger. As this digimon was walking around he stumbles upon a digimon in its Mega form, The purple furry digimon smirked to himself and runs over to the Mega.

???: "Hey, ya stupid digimon come fight me!!"

As the purple digimon said this but only to see the mega laughing at the purple digimon and pulls its hand out ready to attack. Only for the small purple digimon to disappear down into the opening on the ground. Making every digimon to fall into its abyss and end up in the human world . Where they can destroy or find someone who can help them get back home.

🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤

Hey I hope u all liked this!
I've actually never done a digimon book before and I never done a prologue before but I hope it was good enough!