A Quick Discussion

I was re-reading Right Hand Man to look for grammar errors (feel free to point those out), and as I was reading, I realized I made a huge mistake.

That mistake was Mike's redemption.

Let's be real for a second, this is a fanfiction about an inanimate dice and literal Satan in love, so any qualms I have really don't matter. But I feel the need to address this.

Mike's redemption shouldn't have happened and here's why... he murdered Dice & Mug's families & (the big no-no) raped people.

At the time writing this, I was making it up as I went along with only a vague idea for what the endgame will be.

That being said, I didn't think about the issue with redeeming a rapist. Nor did I consider the possibility of triggering my readers.

All I can say is that this is a work of fiction, or in this case fanfiction, and it shouldn't be seen as serious literature.

In the event that you are faced with a rapist, immediately get help from loved ones and the authorities, and cut all ties with the rapist.

If you have been raped or something similar to this, then I apologize for the inappropriate portrayal, and any offense or trigger this may have given you.

And no, I'm not being forced to add this in. This is a serious apology from me, and I couldn't bare not adding this in.

Thank you for understanding, and I hope you can still enjoy the story anyway.

(6/17/20)