Chapter 4

Edited

Yamaguchi POV

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh.
That is the constant state of my mind.
When I try to talk to Yachi, we both spaz out.
When I talk to Tsukki, he seems too calm and that freaks me out. He tries his best to help me become calm but then I see him and spaz out of the conversation

Him coming in late to practice has helped, but has it?
I think my senpais are getting frustrated a little bit. But I can't help it.
I know Tsukki is doing his best to keep their anger at bay and is doing a great job at that.
I also know my time to make a choice is running out. The last day is Friday, so think.

I see Tsukki enter the gym aaand he is coming towards me!
What should I do?
Just act normal Yamaguchi.
That is not very difficult.
Right.
What is normal for a volleyball player while practicing to do???

" Stop dribbling a volleyball Yamaguchi. "
" Right. "
" We need to talk about your behaviour. "
" Yeah. " I nod looking away. My hands are getting sweaty.
" You need to stop acting lame during practice at least. You might jeopardize the team's chances at winning and I don't think that will settle well with the others. Look, I understand that this might be a difficult time for you but you need to chill out. Kay? "

" You have stopped talking much with me. "
" Well that is because I don't want you do feel obliged in any manner. Since we are close you may feel like you don't have much option and I do not want that to happen and only want what is best for you. "
He promptly left after that.
He cannot just leave me hanging after saying things like that.

Why does he have to say nice and comforting words ( which is very unlike him ) that make me feel nice and then leave?

He knows he has to come to Suga-senpai's party today.
I still have not managed to the decide.
I suddenly know what I'm going to do during class today.
I don't have hope for myself.
What? Who? Life. Huh.
Wait, is this gay panic. Aaagh.
" Stop malfunctioning. " Kageyama says while slapping my back.

Yachi POV

I got this. I know what to do to find out.
I just have to kiss both of them once.
I already ran this idea with Kiyoko-san, she did look reluctant but agreed as she kissed me immediately.
Did that feel good.
Yes.
Definitely.
I will meet Yamaguchi next only at the party. I will kiss him then.

Kiyoko POV

Did I disagree with Yachi?
Yes.
Did I kiss her anyways?
Yes.
Do I not want her to kiss Yamaguchi?
Yes.
Will I do anything about it?
No.
Because I only want what is best for her.

Oh, the things I would do for her.

I don't want to seem rude but I am the very obvious choice, and I will be very hurt if she chooses Yamaguchi.

Sugawara POV

Today I managed to convince Daichi to cancel the practice for I needed some time to put things together for the party.
I like him so much.
I hope I can do something about it in a few hours.
I am hoping to do something with Noya and Asahi too.
Ennoshita did give me info about the four of them [ Tadashi, Hikota, Shimizu and Tsukishima ( even in my head I don't use his first name ) ] finally making a decision tonight, so I should not have to interfere.

Daichi POV

The party is going to start in half an hour and I am going over to Suga's with Tanaka to help him out.
I only canceled practice because I would not have been able to play if Suga was not in the mood to. Those eyes are going to be the death of me.

I am happy because we just applied to the same college and I will get to spend more time with him before life swallows us entirely.

Ennoshita POV

Daichi-san came over with my boyfriend to help us set up.
Does he not understand the paradox here?
We had already set everything up so ended up messing around and I swear I saw them holding hands. I don't know.
The first years starting coming in and so did everyone except Kiyoko-san and Tsukishima.

Yamaguchi POV

Yachi entered the party and came straight to me.
" Hey! Um. Can I kiss you just once? "
" You came straight to the point, didn't you? " I gave a little laugh after saying that.
" I know. But I want to get it done before they are here. "
We were immediately dragged to the sofa because Suga-san was starting a game of truth and dare.

I do not remember much about what happened until I was dared to rate the first years.
I can only imagine how red I must have turned at that.
I rated Kageyama an 8, Hinata a 5 and Yachi and Tsukishima a 10. Because.
Yachi took this moment to take her kiss that I agreed to.
Do kisses have to stop, cause I did not want to break this one. I wanted to keep going and it seemed like so did she.

I heard , " OMG! Stop already! "
Only then did we pulled apart.
We looked around to see a crying Kiyoko-san and Tsukki, Tanaka and Nishinoya consoling her.
She had a bouquet of flowers in her hand.
Once she stopped crying she gave Yachi the flowers saying that she was happy for us.
You could see it in her eyes that she was very unhappy.

She left and Tsukki too looked as if he was considering whether he should stay or not.
He gave Suga-san a package and exchanged greetings. He came over and congratulated us and left.
I did feel a bit conflicted whether
‌to feel happy that Tsukki is not very sad and supports us
‌to feel sad that Tsukki is not as disappointed
He is very unreadable so I just put it at that.