Chapter 15

Tanaka POV

I really love Chiraka.
I mean it.
I don't absolutely hate him for waking me up at 1 a.m. to make sure that I have packed everything.
I don't think he even slept.
I don't think he ever sleeps.
How does his body function again?

Hinata POV

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
We are going to Tokyo.
I can finally play against Kenma again.
I feel hyped.
" Stop buzzing. It is three in the morning."
" Shut up Tsukishima. "
" You are the epitome of ironic statements. "

" Too bad he did not understand you. " Sugawara senpai stated. He was basically sleeping on Daichi-san's arm.
I nudge Kageyama looking for an explanation.
He gave me look that said - you think I know?
Once Nishinoya-senpai came everyone started to pile into the bus.
Within minutes everyone but Tsukishima and I were asleep.

He was furiously texting somebody.
I wanted to talk.
Should I disturb him?
I go ahead and remove his headphones and ask him who was he texting.
I swear to our ace but I have never been more scared of Tsukishima.
The light coming from his phone made him look even more dangerous.
I quickly changed my seat.

Yamaguchi POV

Yachi had fallen asleep on my shoulder.
She looked so cute.
I usually fell asleep on Tsukki's shoulders.
I feel so sore now.
The bus came to a halt signalling our arrival to the house we were staying in.
It was nice but I had to wake a Yachi up.
She is heavy sleeper.

Ennoshita POV

I am going to take my boyfriend on a date.
We are going to have a mass date if that is a thing.
Tanaka has something planned for fixing the awkward air around them. I was just responsible for the location that I have decided on a carnival.
I was proud of it untill..

He gave a look of disappointment mumbling something like it would be easier if I had chosen a simple restaurant.
I did not even know what he had in mind.
How was I supposed to know that he wanted a restaurant.
Boys...*sigh*.
He told me to remind him about something so I did.

Tanaka POV
Chiraka nudged me and said, " You wanted to remind me of something. I don't remember what. "
" Oh! Thanks Enno. Um. Hey guys! There is carnival today and all of us could go together. I already asked Coach Ukai and Takeda-sensei and they have permitted it. Please. "
Everybody said yes but Kiyoko and Tsukishima.They apparently had plans.

Tsukishima POV

I had been texting Bokuto, kinda threatening and kinda giving a pep talk.
He was very confused as what to do.
For a person who has never been a in a relationship, I have been asked advice a lot.
I don't even know of it is good advice.
I just spit out something that I'd deem appropriate.

Anyways, we are supposed to go over what he was going to do one last time when we meet for practice.
I never thought that I would say this but I actually want to go to practice.
This feels so weird.
I don't want Akaashi-san to feel the pain of rejection that I felt for an entire hour.
It wasn't so bad for me but he probably has an emotional range of more than a tea spoon.

Kiyoko POV

The other managers said that they are going to treat me by taking me out on a detox spree.
They said I need to take my mind off Yachi so we were going to leave early from practice and chill.
We would be eventually going to the carnival but it would be too late to enjoy it for long.

Asahi POV
Today was just going to be basic practice before the matches tomorrow.
Everyone was in the zone.
Even Tsukishima.
For the first time it looked like he wanted to go to practice.
Noya was jumping around like usual.
All I could think about going to the carnival with him because Ennoshita already gave me a look.